2

"Did you hear" Josie, a friend I had made once I moved down here, shouted while running into my room. She has a paper gripped in her hand with excitement through her features.

    "What could it possibly be" My sarcastic monotone caused her to scowl. I flipped over wrapping the blankets around me as she hopped on my bed.

    "One Direction is performing tonight here in Sydney."

    Could my heart had beaten any faster. All the wind knocked out of me at the near possibly though of Harry being even in Australia. What are the odds of running into him. Australia even Sydney are big places to run into him.

    The thought of him being so close makes my heart flutter which drives me insane. I have Luke and my heart should be fore him not the one who broke it to begin with.

    "Thats great" I mustered a smile. She clapped her hands while laying down of the bed.

    "You don't seem excited, they are gorgeous how can you not."

    At the mention of her finding them attractive part of me hopes she doesn't feel that way about Harry.  Who am i kidding I am not his anymore and he isn't mine. Why would it bother me. It shouldn't

    But it does. If she were to find Harry incredibly irresistible. I almost want to mentally shoot myself for thinking this way about Harry and not Luke.

    Its weird when you think about it, they are complete opposites. Harry has chestnut brown hair, Luke has a dirty blond. Harry has there gorgeous green emerald eyes, Luke had these light blue ones. Harry was comforting , Luke makes me laugh.

    Hell why am I comparing the two.

    "Mom" Darcy pulled me out of my thoughts after running in the room. She had a coloring book clear in her hand.

    "Look what i drew" She placed it in my lap. I wrapped my arm around her waist and hoisted her up onto my lap. I ran my hand through her hair as I observed the two sad people with tears in their eyes. Darcy sitting clear in the middle frowning. Josie curiously looked over at me.

    "What is this love" I looked down at the sad seeming picture.

    "Its you and Daddy."

    My eyes saw the baby girl; Darcy, in the bottom of the picture un happy. Her frown evident.

    "Why is the little girl sad" My finger pointed to the stick figure.

    "Because she doesn't like that Mummy and Daddy hate each other, she misses them together."

    My heart crumbles at her soft hurt tone. She never brought anything of him up, I almost thought she forgot about him.  It breaks me to know that she is bothered by this, but after a whole year she finally brings it to my attention.

    I'm not sure what to do at this point. He doesn't know where we are and after I changed my number he can't even communicate.

    "I'm sorry baby girl" My thumb ran over her cool cheeks. She leaned her head into the palm of my hand. My eyes glazing over at the thought of her heart heart.

    "You know what Mummy would love if you drew her a flower can you do that" I brightly smiled towards her as she nodded. She gave me a giant bear hug before jumping off the bed and skipping into the other room.

    I leaned back again my bed as Josie sat and watched.

    "Damn thats some tuff mother shit" She spoke causing me to turn my head towards her. My eyebrows furrowed as I let out a laugh.

    "You will deal with it eventually" I stuck out my tongue at her. I grabbed my phone and began scrolling through everything.

    "You know what sounds fun" Josie got up from the chair across the room and jumped on me.

    "What would that be."

    "How about me and you go clubbing, come on you need it" She clasped her hand together to show a way of begging. She pouted her lips while frowning. In old circumstances I could have Anne watch Darcy, but Anne is not here.

    "Who will watch Darcy." She rolled her eyes at my concern and at the mention that I had ignored her question. I scrolled through my messages until Josie snatched it out of my hands and threw it across the bed.

    "Hey" I frowned while crossing my arms. She just shrugged her shoulders before sitting upright.

    "Luke can watch her please."

    She seems as she won't give up, the thing about Josie is that she intends on getting what she wants, and this is what she wants. What I need to debate is, if I should try and fight this battle or surrender while i can.

    "Speaking of the Australian Devil" Josie spoke as the faint sound of keys being thrown on the counter followed by the slam of a door. I looked at Josie as she wiggled her eyebrows.

    "No I am not asking him" I protest as she sticks a hand in the air mocking me. Once Luke comes into the room, grocery bags in his hand, Josie nearly jumps on him.

    "Woah you guys seem happy to see me" Luke laughed while setting the bags down. He walked over to me and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. My eyes fluttered shut for a near second just to open and see his smile.

    "Don't listen to her she is only using you" I whisper in his ear, Josie stands up and smacks my arm. My immediate reaction was to grip the now stinging spot and flinch in pain.

    "Luke would you mind watching Darcy for the night, I think Tiffany needs to de-mum-afy."

    Luke looked at me quizzically as if he was searching for an answer. I kept my face straight but my upper lip being bit on by my teeth.

    "Sure why not" Luke smiled as I let out a loud groan. The most very big reason I do not want to go out tonight is because Josie is a bit over board. I am perfectly content of sitting around watching Darcy while reading a novel every now and then.

    Josie most likely by the time I would be going to bed, forcing me to take 3 more shots. She is wild and crazy, but trust me I love her. I am just not a party animal. The whole alcohol thing makes me cringe maybe due to the fact thats the main reason that Harry is on the other side of the world. No biggie.

    "Thanks Luke your the man, see you at 8 sweet cheeks" Josie slapped my shoulder and then skipped out of the room leaving me and Luke in silence.

    "Why." My tone dragged out and dull. Luke just looked at me with that sarcastic grin that he always does. His eyes filled with amusement as his shoulders raise in a simple shrug.

    "I don't know what I did wrong." He was playing the innocent card little twit.

    "You released the dragon dumb ass" I muttered as he let out a loud laugh followed by a snort.

    "Since when was Josie a dragon" Luke spoke causing me to roll my eyes. He loves to push my buttons, the bad part, he knows exactly which ones to push.

    "Its a figure of speech such as when I get home your ass is on the line." My teeth were gritted in a playful manner. He just smirked and let the comments roll.

    "I would actually like your ass to be on the line" He spoke as his hands drew a line directly above his crotch.

    "Your such a perv" I groaned as he sat slugged against the headboard satisfied with his comeback.

    "A perv that happens to be your boyfriend" Luke retorted while poking my nose gently. I scrunch my nose at the contact with his finger and roll my body over. The clock says 6:00, which means its time to get ready how great is this.

    "If you were a real human your ass would be dead by now" I called out sweetly before sauntering in the bathroom leaving him in the room with a fit of laughter as I struggle to get ready.

    Love my life.