3

How the hell I ended up here. I honestly don't know. All i know is that I'm highly uncomfortable and hot. Josie insisted in taking me out to drink after i practically pleaded her no.

Drinking just wasn't for me anymore. It ruined my relationship and it created problems. Josie had no problem downing each of the shots slide her way. Me on the other hand maintains sober.

I feel like such a drag, this is supposed to be a night out to have fun. I am just not quite fit for fun at the moment.

The one argument Josie had won tonight also included with dressing me up. To say the less, I do not look like mother material. This grey tight dress is riding up my thigh and is cut very low showing a decent amount of cleavage. The makeup on my face was sticky and heavy, but she wanted this.

I look across the bar and see her standing up and throwing her hands in the air, swaying her hips to the music blasting throughout the club. I smiled to myself watching her in her own world.

Yet here I sat at the bar looking like such a loser with my coke. My fingers poked at the straw as I took in all the fun. Its different being sober in a club it makes you more aware of whats going on.

You see the carefree drunk girls looking to release stress, and then you see the hungry guys looking to release something and thats not stress. You see the guy who has a girl, but is watching another. The people drinking away their sorrows, then just your typical average club person. Well aware of how the system works and is playing their cards well.

Sipping my drink while watching I noticed that Josie had found a guy. She was already on the dance floor doing her own thing. I laughed silently to myself watching her in her drunken state. I shook my head and face my stare back down on the counter of the bar.

"You are well aware you are at a club" I slightly high yet soft voice pulled me out of my thoughts. His voice was not as deep nor raspy as Harry's, it was actually completely different . I slowly looked up and saw a guy with blackish looking hair, who I had to admit was gorgeous. He was wearing this nice fitted muscle shirt with black jeans.

As my eyes met his he stuck out his hand eagerly with a giant smile. "Im Jack, Jack Gilinsky" His smile met my face as I politely returned it. I nodded my head while sipping my coke.

"I'm Tiffany, Tiffany Joy" I playfully responded as he let out a laugh. Once his eyes were shut it was my opportunity to observe him before he saw.

"Tiffany Joy, not to offend you but your last name is so cool. It has a ring to it you know. Tiffany Joy" He began to ramble as I just nodded with every word he said. A few short seconds after he stopped himself and placed an arm behind his head.

"I'm sorry I am rambling yeah" He shyly admitted. I shrugged it off trying to make him not as worried.

"Don't worry I ramble all the time, people always call me out for it, I completely understand" I admitted as he just stood there with this grin covering his tanned skin.

"Well look at that we already have something in common, I think we just broke the ice."