17

It feels so good to be in London. Living in Sydney defiantly made me miss my cold rainy weather. I have never been a big fan of the heat. Its not just the weather that I missed, but the comfort. London has always been my home. Growing up and the birthplace of Darcy. Where my mother lays and where Harry's family is.

I haven't seen Anne or Gemma in forever. I feel like such a crappy person. We are currently staying at Harry's apartment. Darcy was taking a nap and Harry has been in the office room writing in his black leather journal.

I went to the kitchen and fixed up a sandwich for him. Walking to the office he seemed so engrossed in his writing. I placed a hand gently on his shoulder as he looked up at me with a soft smile. "I made you a sandwich" I spoke while running a hand through his hair. He leaned into my touch letting out a low hum.

"Thank you love" He lent his head up and kissed me gently on the neck. I turned to exit the room before his large hand gripped my forearm. "Stay with me baby." I nodded my head giving into him so easily.

"Share my sandwich with me" He asked while pulling me onto his lap. Pushing the notebook aside. I had noticed a line at the top, I had figured he was writing song lyrics. I leaned back my head leaning onto his neck. We picked up a half of the sandwich and began to eat.

"What are you writing" I spoke in-between bites. He took a large bite and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Just some songs for the new album" He spoke causing me to perk in excitement. I was a fan of the band myself and I love listening to their new music. My Fiancé is unbelievably talented, and I am so proud. I perked up on his lap and went to grab his Journal to peak at the songs. His hand slapped mine as he let out a howl of laughter.

"You have to wait like everyone else" He scolded. I pouted a him while setting my sandwich down.

"Please I am your Fiancé, I'm not just a fan. Please let me look" I spoke while placing light kisses over his neck. He groaned loudly while letting go of the notebook. His hand ran through my long dirty blond hair.

"You kill me Tiffany" He hummed while connecting our lips. I spun my body around so both of our fronts were facing. Our kiss was heating and we both needed air. My cheeks were flushed red. I bite my lip as his green orbs bore into my blue eyes.

He gave me a lopsided smile before bursting out into laugher. "Whats so funny." I cocked my head to the side in confusion.

"Your just practically seducing me for song lyrics." He continued to laugh as I trailed my hand up his chest.

"Did it work" I asked teasingly. He shook his head no causing me to tease him a bit more. "Well then I am calling off the wedding" I crossed my arms and held a straight face.

"Tiffany" He called. I refused to answer.

"Tiffany" He began to whine but I held my ground.

"Baby" He spoke while kissing my forehead. My arms remains crossed as he huffed. "Fine your so stubborn, but your lucky I love you."

I dove down and connected our lips smiling into the kiss. "I love you my curly headed freak" i smiled contently as our lips separated. He grabbed his notebook as my hands settled on my favorite tattoo of his. The cross that was inked onto his thumb.

He opened his journal his long curly hair falling over his face. I hope he never cuts it. He looks absolutely adorable with long hair. He was dressed in a white teeshirt with his black jeans. He had a few gold rings on his fingers. He had such an interesting taste of style.

He has these blue and gold boots, they are the ugliest things. I tell him repeatedly to throw them out, but he refuses. He thinks they look good, what a goofball.