8

Currently writing this at 1 am because I am bored. All summer long I have been sleeping till 3. Anyways onto more important stuff. HARRY FALLING I STAGE. HE IS JUST SO CUTE AND MY HEART HURTS AND UGH. MY OTRA CONCERT IS COMING UP SO SOON! IF ANYONE IS GOING TO THE BUFFALO SHOW HIT ME UP! anyways back to the book!:)

_________

I woke up with my body tangled with Harry. Our legs wrapped around each other. My right draped over his back. Our bodies are facing towards each other, our faces centimeters apart. His arm was tightly wrapped around my waist. He let out small snores as I sat her reminiscing of the feeling with him bundled up beside me.

The main struggle with waking up now is that I have to leave this comfortable position. The proximity of our bodies has my head swirling. He has me wrapped around his abnormally huge finger.

Their is no words that I can use to form a coherent phrase about how I am feeling right now. Its one of those moments in your life that just make you think; damn can it get better than this.

I am sitting here talking to myself how much I had fallen for this curly haired fool. If this isn't enough affection i don't know what is.

My finger traced his defined jaw line. He stirred in his sleep as a smile spread across my face. I brought my lips to the back of his hear a pressed a light kiss. I kept placing kisses down his jawline onto both of his cheeks and proceeded down to his neck. I kissed right about his sparrow tattoo as his green orbs poured into mine.

He sheepishly smiled while letting out a tired moan. "Wake me up like that more often babe and I will be a happy camper" He spoke his morning voice sending chills down my spine. He pulled me into his chest and placed a kiss on the top of my head.

His fingers played with strands of my hair. Flicking the ends back and forth as he hummed a soft tune. "What are you humming babe" I asked while tracing the butterfly inked on his toned stomach.

He rolled over facing me yet again while kissing the tip of my nose. "A song off the new album that so happens to be inspired about you" He commented while grinning widely.

My heart fluttered at his words. I was now dying to hear the song he had written a song about me. My chest was pounding. He is so unbelievably amazing. "You wrote it for me" I smiled as he nodded his head. I played with his fingers with yet another goofy smile. I'm finding myself smiling more and more every day.

"This isn't the first song that I have written about you my love." He hummed as his thumb rubbed circles on my waist. Causing my body to shit up so my eyes were at the level of his eyes. My lips pursed as I let out a small sigh. Luckiest girl of the world award must go to me.

"What other songs could you have possibly written about me and how am I not aware of them."

"Well love my first song written about you is Stole my heart. Because lets face it we all know that you stole my heart the minute we met. You were wearing these cute little overalls with a striped teeshirt. I was a year older than you and you were so shy. I had always thought you were beautiful since the day we met. I knew you had stolen my heart prom night. When we were dancing to that song faithfully by journey. Cheesy as hell but one of the best moments of my life." He grinned sheepishly as I urged him to continue.

"I wrote moments about you, and I also wrote rock me. That was about the summer we had hooked up and leading after that was Summer love. I also wrote they don't know about us which is self explanatory. From the recent album the songs I wrote about you were Happily and something great."

He has just admitted to writing 8 songs about me. He looked down at me with bright eyes as the smile never left my face. "I love you so much" I confessed as he softly connected our lips. I pulled away quickly.