19

OK first off happy new years! For all you Harry girls out there (including myself) I AM SO SORRY. IDK WHAT TF IS HAPPENING ON THAT YACHT. I literally felt sick no joke. I am cool with Harry dating I just dislike Kendell. Those pics made me very uncomfortable. Also ellen degenerous is on there now? Btw this is my first time typing on my new phone its the 6+ so its kinda big.

Yanking the covers back over me I sleepily yelled out "Harry don't leave mm' cold." He let out a hearty chuckle while slipping on his jeans and a teeshirt. He bent down sweeping the hair away from my face and kissed my forehead softly.

"As much as I'd like to stay beautiful I'm afraid I need to meet with the lads for some promotional things. I will be back at the end of the day I promise.

I nodded my head and sat up. All of a sudden I felt sick. I shot up out of bed holding onto my stomach and ran into the bathroom. I fell to the floor and began to puke.

It was a putrid smell and I was disgusted. I let it all out as my legs shook from the coldness of the floor. I felt a pair of hands scoop my hair out of my face.

"Babe are you ok" Harry asked with his voice laced with concern. I let up my stomach contents before sitting away from the toilet.

"Yeah just a little stomach bug I'm fine" I shook off the queasy feeling in my stomach and stood up. Harry took me into his arms for a hug. He wrapped his lengthy arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head.

He looked down at me with soft eyes. "Mm' so sorry baby leaving you alone sick and all" He apologized.

"As long as you make me chicken noodle soup when you get home all will be forgotten."

"You usually hate chicken noodle soup, but I guess this is a special occasion."

"I am just craving it. But honestly thank you Harry. Go do your band stuff I have the better Styles to keep me company" I winked causing him to let out a scoff.

"Gemma is not better than me" He responded completely offended.

"And how is she not better than you" I teased.

"Well I know I am better looking. I also can turn you on and pleasure you. Im positive Gemma can't do that."

I bit my lip softly while laughing. "Touché now go curly, don't wanna be late and all."

He went to kiss me on the lips but I pulled away. I needed to brush my teeth due to me just throwing up. He gave me a pout but nodded his head in understandment . He swiftly kissed my cheek. "Bye love."

"Bye you" I said while slapping his butt on the way out. He laughed loudly while walking out the door. It was now 10 am and I knew I had to wake up Darcy. My stomach growled loudly as I walked past the kitchen.

I had accidentally stepped on one of Darcy's dolls that laid in the hallway. I let out a loud yell in pain before kicking the doll to the side. I reached Darcy's door and lightly pushed it open.

"Good morning sunshine" I hummed while opening her blinds. Her whole body stretched as she let out a strangled yawn. She rubbed her tired eyes then sat up.

"Morning mummy" Darcy said while pulling down her sheets.

I step towards her and place a kiss on her forehead as my hand runs through her curls. "I'm going to make you some awesome pancakes that sound good."

She nodded her head happily while I clasped my hands "Good now go brush your teeth to get rid of stinky breath and then meet me in the kitchen" I pushed her towards the bathroom so she can get that done.