23

The sun shined through the window temporary blinding me. My hands found their way to my eyes as I aggressively tried to wipe the sleep out of them. Leaning over the side of bed I grabbed my crutches and made my way into the kitchen

Looking at the wall clock it showed it was 1:30. Darcy and Harry sat at the counter doing what looks like finger painting. My heart warmed as I saw the paint coating their hands and tiny drops upon their faces. Their laugher and smiles made everything feel temporarily ok.

Harry had gotten a hair cut it seems. His long curly locks were now short and I honestly loved the way it looked on him. I also felt bad because his now white teeshirt was blue, and purple and a little bit of yellow. Laughing to myself I made my way over there.

Pushing the need to cry back to the back of my mind I gently laid a hand on his shoulder. "Hey you two." My voice raspy from just waking up. He turned around and gave me a gently smile before kissing my lips.

"Good Morning beautiful. Sorry I didn't want to wake you, but Darcy insisted on painting you a picture and well ... Who can say no to those eyes."

"Trust me I know how hard it is. She has the same eyes as you so it makes it twice as difficult for me" I joked. He let out a chuckle before I crutched over to Darcy as kissed the top of her head.

"Good Morning baby" I smiled before trying to sit down on the high stool. Harry shot out of his seat "here let me help you" he spoke urgently concern lacing his tone. My arms ached from using the crutches and it only has been a few days.

He ran over to me and his hands cups my waist gently making my heart flutter. He lifted me up and onto the seat and shortly after he kissed my forehead. His hands gave my hips a light squeeze before releasing and heading back to his seat.

Smiling to myself I looked over at Darcy's painting. "Its of me, you, and Daddy" She explained as her hands guided my eyes across the painting. You can see the three stick figures beside a house and a tree. It was so simple yet so amazing and it brought faint tears to my eyes.

"I love it so much I think we need to have it framed and placed on the wall" I told darcy while holding the painting to the light. Her eyes light up and she nodded her head frantically.

"Can we !" Harry looked over at me and smiled.

"Of course. Every masterpiece deserves to be framed and showcased so everyone can see its beauty."

Darcy jumped out of the chair and danced around causing both me and Harry to rumble in laughter. She is so adorable and can put me instantly into a good mood.

After losing this baby words can not describe how I was feeling. Being here with Darcy, my miracle. It makes me grateful for what I have opposed to what I was supposed to have. Nothing can replace that empty feeling of loss in my heart, but cherishing what I have helps the pain hurt slightly less.

"So my pretty girls I have a fun day planned for us. So lets get dressed" I looked over to see a dimply and smiling Harry hiding a faint smirk.

Looking into his green orbs the smile never leaving my face I asked "where are we off to?"

Getting out of his chair and helping me up he leaned over while placing my crutches in my hand and whispered "its a surprise."

I scoffed and smacked his arm while he howled in laughter. I made my way to my room and picked out a smile outfit of a sweater and leggings. It was Harrys distressed gray sweater that he had worn in the You & I video. It is defiantly my favorite sweater.

I went to slide the leggings on but I was having trouble with my arm. "Harry" I shouted hoping he would come in and help. I heard his footsteps sprint to my room and he ran through the door worry filled his eyes.

"Tiff are you ok?" His voice frantic. I nodded with a smile and pointed to my half naked body.

"I kind of need help" I shyly admitted. A smirk soon took over his worrisome features and he sauntered over. He picked up the leggings then slightly lifted up my body. He had to take my boot off to put the leggings on. Which caused a great deal of pain.

His hands were now on my arse as he pulled the leggings up. "Unfortunately due to the circumstances I thought the next time I would touch you like this would be in a different scenario."

His voice was husky and deep causing chills to run up my spine. I slightly shivered remembering the intimate moments we had. I got up and grabbed my crutches and a beanie. "I miss those moments" I found myself admitting.

"I miss them too" He confessed. "Being able to feel your soft skin. Laying next to your gorgeous body from when the sun went down to when it came back up. The amazing sex and after sex showers" He teased while running a finger up my arm gently. I turned around and kissed him passionately.

He immediately responded while wrapping his arms around my back and pulling me close. I broke our kiss and whispered "soon." He nodded before letting me up to go get Darcy.

She was in her room getting dressed in leggings and a sweater just like me. I stood in the doorway smiling brightly as she turned around and looked at me. "All ready momma." I nodded before gripping her tiny hand.

"Lets go see what Daddy has in store yeah?" Excitement filled her eyes as she ran off to Harry leaving me trailing behind. Harry was standing outside of the car waiting for us.

Approaching the car a flashback to that night filled my mind leaving me shaking. Anxiety flooded through my body. Harry must have sensed my change in tone and held me close to calm my panting breathes. "Its ok baby I am here for you. I know your scared, but I wont let anything happen to you. I promise" He spoke looking into my eyes.

I nodded believing every word he said before hopping into the car. He gave me a concerned smile which I returned with a reassuring one.

He drove off the his destination. The entire drive I watched Darcy through the mirror dance and sing every time a song she liked came on. It brought me much joy.

I can finally see where Harry is taking me. West minister abbey is in the near distance and the giant London eye laid in front of me. I looked over at him with a questioning look.

"Well since we live in London yet have never been up in the eye with Darcy I thought it would be a fun time yeah?"

I smiled before nodding. "It sounds amazing." After getting out of the car Harrys escorted me and Darcy to the large wheel. On of his hands laid on my back the other encased with Darcy's. A picture perfect moment.

We got on as soon as possible before the fans found Harry and due to security reasons Harry has a whole pod to ourselves. We loaded onto the large pod and Darcy instantly ran up to the glass window and watched as we went up.

I took out my phone and snapped a quick pic. My leg bothered me so I sat on the bench in the middle of the pod and Harry sat next to me. His hand went around my waist as I leaned into him while enjoying the scenery.

He was intently staring at me with furrowed eyes. "Harry why are you looking at me the view is right there" I pointed ahead. Darcy was looking around without a care and Harrys eyes still laid on me.

"Why look at this view when I can look at someone as beautiful as you?"

OK so I know I said I couldn't write anymore. Something came over me and I wanted to update again. I will see how I feel, but I miss writing and will continue. I had to include the eye because I just came back from England and being in the eye is amazing !! Its also really good to be back I missed you guys:)