6

My old mornings consisted of me struggling to get out of bed. It always seemed as it was a task I needed to do. Resembling daily struggles. This morning I was on top of the word. After waking up my body tangled with Harry automatically put me into a stellar mood.

Although his heavy body practically laying on top of mine it was comforting. The room was warm due to the proximity of our body's. Nothing happened last night because we agreed on taking it slow. Also Darcy was in the other room and that would be gross.

His body laid sprawled across the mattress. His arm loosely hung around my waist. His mouth was hung open as small snores were escaping. He had a light scruff on his upper lip and his long hair fell to his shoulders. My fingers traced over the small cross tattoo on his hand. I loved his body ink. It gave him this image that really suited his physical appearance.

Normally I would sleep in, but I am in such a good mood. I force myself out of he comfy bed. Harry stirred in his sleep. His arm reached over to where my body used to lay and grabbed a pillow –filling my spot. Muffled grunts were heard as I slowly tip toed out of the room not wanting to wake him.

I walked down the hallway and walked into Darcy's room. Her arms were firmly folded over her tummy. Her tight curls sprawled across the pillow. Her chest went up and down with every breath took. She looked so peaceful – innocent.

I hovered over her just admiring how gorgeous she was. Just 4 years old and her heart is as big as the world. Couldn't help myself I moved a fallen curl to the side.

Her eyes fluttered open. My light blue eyes met with her jade green ones. I gave her my best smile. Her hands began to wipe over her eyes as she grunted. She sat up and began to look at me.

"Morning mummy." Her voice quiet –but still just as cute. Her clothing from last night was still on reminding myself I need to run home and get her a spare and me as well..

"Morning hun, go back to bed mummy didn't mean to wake you" I whispered as my finger trailed over her shoulder.

She sat up straighter and grabbed her shoes. "I'm awake now." I chuckled while looking down at her cute little doll face. "I can see that."

"Mommy was going to make some breakfast for you and Daddy" I spoke while propping myself up from the ground. I brushed off my knees before looking down at her and grinning widely which she returned.

"I'm happy you and daddy are back together. I missed you guys. You never smiled when he was gone. Now that daddy is back you can't stop smiling. I missed him a lot mum." I examined her face to see she wore a serious expression.

I feel absolutely horrid from keeping her from her father. She looks up to him. My hand ran through her curls while whispering, "I am so sorry Darcy you wont ever have to worry about that again. Mum and dad love you lots."

She nodded her head up and down before hopping off her bed and running into the kitchen. Her feet padded against the floor. I found myself enjoying the sounds like that. Making my way int the kitchen she was already eagerly waiting at the counter.

Rummaging through the fridge I took out some eggs and ingredients for pancakes. I also brought our some bacon and fruits. Today I felt like cooking. I wasn't trying to impress anyone I was just extra grateful this morning.

Me and Darcy were playfully arguing over what to cook for  breakfast. She was always trying to help me cook it was so cute. Her eyes were always watching me like she was taking notes on everything. She tried eating the pancake batter thinking it was like cookie batter. To her dismay when she ate it her face contorted into disgust- the pancake batter was bitter. We both ended in a fit of laugher.

Everything was almost done. I was placing the dirty pans in the sink as I nearly jumped out of my slippers. Harrys lengthy arms wrapped around my waist and a soft kiss was placed on my next. I hummed lightly while leaning back into his broad shoulders.

He placed peppered kisses along my neck and nuzzled his head under my jaw and placed a few kisses there as well. "Good morning gorgeous." He ran his hand up my side as I smiled to myself. I spun my body around to come face to face with this gorgeous man.

I bit my lip as I examined him head to toe. He was clad in sweatpants -loosely hung showing his v line and part of his happy trail. No shirt which had left me swooning. His hair was tousled around - an extreme case of bed head- but he managed to look extremely sexy. His voice was deeper than usual with a raspy twang to it. His body ink mixed with his sleepy state, left me practically panting.

"Hmm morning" I hummed while flipping the pancakes and flopping them onto the plate. His hands were settled on my hips as he grip tightened. "What all this" He spoke while rubbing his head.

"I am making breakfast, are you complaining if so me and Darcy can enjoy. She was my little helper today."

"No actually quite the opposite I am not complaining at all. Actually I am quite turned on. Slaving over a stove makes you look sexy as hell. This apron and whole suburban mother looked makes you look so hot. I would prefer this apron on the floor and me bending you over the counter" He growled into my ear causing me to gape.

Yes I will admit I was turned on- a little to much for my liking. When a handsome attractive half dressed man comes in and starts to fill your mind with such provocative and erotic thoughts it could leave a girl aroused.  I tried to maintain my composure making to sure I was not practically dripping at his words. I grew the oven mitt at his shoulder with a scoff.

"Easy there you oversexed boy. You daughter is in the other room. I had made this nice breakfast for all of us. Now keep you and you vivid dreams and shut your mouth." My face was red hot as Harry pulled me closer to him with a deep smirk. His hips were hard against mine as he bit his lip.

"Don't act as if my words had no effect on you because baby I know they did. You haven't been admired properly in a year which is understandable. Now I will go and sit at the table get Darcy ready, but tonight it will be just you and me- and trust me I plan to show you what you have been missing." He whispered into his ear. His hot breath sent chills down my spine. He smiled in satisfaction before sauntering out of the room.

I hadn't even known I was holding my breath before I deeply exhaled. My face hot and my mind swirling. I grabbed the plates of food and walked into the dining room as if nothing had ever happened.

He sure knows how to get a girl wound up, he makes me seem like I am inexperienced. Know it feels as if it is a challenge to prove that I can do the exact same. I intend on getting him back tonight. By the end of the night it won't be me being left hot and flustered.

I saw both of them sitting at the table engaging in conversation. I set everything down then took the seat next to Harry. "Eat up." I spoke as Darcy lunged for the food. My hand rested on Harrys knee as he snapped towards me. I bite my lip and slowly moved my hand up causing his leg to bounce up and down. His eyes darkened leaving me feeling accomplished.

"Game on" I whispered into his ear before removing my hand and reaching to grab some eggs.

This year apart has defiantly left me and Harry sexualy frustrated but I have a feeling that soon enough we won't have anything to worry about.

____________________________________

Sorry if the chapter is short- ish. I am being honest I have trouble writing this book at points. I read plenty of fan fictions and I know exactly what I want I just have trouble capturing it in words. The love between Harry and Tiffany is a strong passionate love. I did a shitty job writing about it in the first book which makes it just as hard in this book.

I am in high school and I began writing this in middle school. I was a timid kid with the sexual scenes, but not that I am mature I feel as if I need more. Since being new to this the quality of the sexual scenes might not be up to par, but I am trying.

I am editing the first book and soon enough this book so please bear with me I am trying my hardest! xx