7

Happy 4th of July everyone! I am currently 20 days into summer and 100% done with the drama. Im moving into my sophomore year and I cannot be happier. It sucks because being in this fandom for 5 years and I have yet to make and internet friend. I wish I had one to vent about one direction to and just connect with. Maybe one day, I just want a fresh start is all. Now onto the book I know you won't want to hear me rant about my issues. So here you all go!:)

______________________________________

It was currently in the middle of the afternoon. Harry had been antsy the whole day- its quite annoying. He is always breaking my personal space. Not as if I am complaining- but he could at least just take a breath. We are currently at the park- Darcy insisted playing on the playground.

She was climbing up the side and running around. Harry had his arm loosely wrapped around my waist as I leaned into his side as we watching Darcy reminisce on the playground.

Darcy was sitting up on the slides "Daddy come slide with me" She yelled to her father. Harry looks down at me with a small smile.

"Go Daddy duty calls" I push his forward as his loosely hung arm detaches from my waist leaving me slightly cold in this summer weather.

He pulls me forwards and whispers into my ear, "Will daddy duty call tonight as well." His tone seductive and low leaving me biting my lip. I know a year is a long time without each other, but he is clearly sexually frustrated. I look up to see his eyes pouring into mine.

Trust me I miss our intimate moments- right now is daughter is calling for him so whatever he wants can wait. "Harry pace yourself, you daughter wants you."I laughed while stepping away from him. His lips curled into a pout as I encouraged for him to way away.

My feet kicked at the wood chips sprawled on the ground. It was summer almost every day here in Australia. The blazing sun was overheating my skin yet I didn't care. I stood directly in the sunset watching Harry struggle to fit his lengthy body through the archway. He had to seat down and crawl through the tube to get to the side.

It was a hilarious sight watching his attempt to fit his body through the narrow tube. I stifled a laugh as I see his head pop out the other end of the tube. Darcy was jumping up and down in laugher as Harry jumped out. He stopped her into his arms and flew her around.

Their laughs in synch caused me to smile. It was a gorgeous sound you had to be there to believe it. Her loud high pitched laugh mixed with his deep hearty chuckle. I am so fortunate to have both of them in my lives.

Harry cares for her so much. Its shown through his actions. He would do anything for Darcy and when I say anything I mean anything. He even was willing to crawl through a damn tube to please her. Darcy looks up to him, literally and figuratively. They are two peas in a pod.

Harry had Darcy on his shoulder as she let out cries for him to let her down. They were both wore silly grins as they continued to laugh and play around. My eyes brimmed with tears for more sentimental reasons.

Being here; watching them reminds me of times when I was a child. When my father was around and my mother was healthy they were good days. My father would take me to play on this small playground in cheshire. My mother would always watch us never join in. She would always be concerned because my father and I would always play around. He would pick me up and throw me into the air, catching me on the way down.

My mother nearly had a heart attack every time I was launched into the air.

The wind blew causing my hair to fly around- tangling into knots. Harry and sat his body in the small slide, and had Darcy in his lap. His legs almost touched the bottom of the slide. He crunched them up to his waist and then pushed him and Darcy down. The slide to the bottom as Darcy cheered.