21

Let me start off with how sorry I am for the wait. A bunch has happened. I finished basketball and took my permit test. I also stopped being friends with someone I was close with but it was for the better so. Your guys comments and votes make me happy reading and seeing them and I am honestly blessed to have people like you follow my story! So please enjoy this well needed update...

My mouth was dry. I felt as I had gone days without water. My head felt light and all I see is darkness. Is this it..? I see my mother smiling down on me. Warmth flooded through my body. I reach my hand to touch hers but she pulls away. She sends me a sad smile before fading back into the darkness.

I heard the faint noise of beeping. It gets louder and louder and my head begins to pound. I soon feel the light contact of a hand on mine.

"Momma please wake up. Daddy needs you." Her voice was enough to pull me out of the darkness. I flutter my eyes open. The bright light blinds me momentarily.

The first thing I see os Darcy and her messy curls. She wore a pair of jeans and a teeshirt but still looked like my angel. My hand tried to move up to caress her cheek, but I was so weak. She smiled and hugs me tight.

"I miss you mommy. So did daddy he has been very sad" She frowns as a tear escapes her eye. My heart hurts. I muster up as much strength as I can to wipe away the tear.

"Don't be sad Mommy is here and I don't plan on leaving" I whispered while holding her close. She nodded her head while nestling it into my chest. I slowly rubbed her back. My baby ....

My baby

Oh no. My head begins to pound again and my heart begins to ache. My other hand grasps my stomach. I heard the door slowly creak open followed by a gasp.

The sound of cups hitting the floor echoed throughout the room. My eyes lifted up to meet that pair of familiar emerald orbs.

"Oh Tiffany " Harry cried rushing over to the bedside. Darcy had moved onto my lap and Harry moved into the empty spot. His lips immediately met my dry ones yet warmed them up. My heart fluttered. Loving the feelings that was occurring. The feeling of love and stability.

"I had thought I lost you Tiffany. Never do that again" He rambled while cupping my cheek. I nodded my head slowly.

"I will never leave you two ever" I promised while cupping his hand. He slowly bobbed his head a hair fell onto his face. I heard a presence come through the door.

"Oh my Tiffany I am so glad your ok" Annes worried voice flooded the room. I send her a gentle smile.

"I will be ok Anne I love you so much " I spoke. She grinned while stepping in.

"Let me take Darcy to get some food while you two can talk." Darcy began to get up, but bent down whispering in my ear.

"This is the happiest I have seen Daddy in a while." My eyes began to water as I eagerly pulled her into my arms and kissed her head. My left shoulder was in a sling which made it somewhat difficult but I had managed.

She jumped off the bed and walked out with Anne leaving me and Harry alone. I desperately looked into his sad eyes not knowing what to say.

"I was so scared" my voice cracked. He sucked in a deep breath while clutching my hand. "When I lost consciousness I thought that could be it. The last time I kiss you. Hug my baby" I began to sob.

"Shh baby you don't need to relive it" He hushed me. I bit my lip while beginning to talk.

" I know I want to. There has been enough silence to last a while. I was just scared and lost and it was a terrible feeling. The feeling that you would never hold me again. The feeling that I wouldn't send our child off to school. The feeling that... That the child inside me would have died."

He began to cry. He hugged me while sobbing into my chest. Which made me flinch due to the contact on my ribs but I kept quiet because we both needed it.

"Tiffany" He sobbed. "The baby... the doctor... I never knew... The baby is just..." He began to cry. His flawless face was pale and bloodshot. His beautiful eyes flooded with tears.

He still looked beautiful. He was such a beautiful human. His words spoke for themselves. I knew the baby couldn't have made it. The airbag blew into my stomach. I hoped that it wasn't true. Lets face it reality trumps imaginary. I swallowed loudly while biting back a sob.

"i had found out that day. I was going to tell you at the dinner but" I trailed off. He raised his head and bit his lip.

"Its ok baby its ok... Your ok Darcy is here. It will be ok." He began to reassure me. It felt as if he was reassuring himself. I nodded my head remaining quiet. Losing a baby was surreal. 

Darcy was a miracle to me. She appeared into my life unexpectedly but made such a impact. Darcy showed me I can survive life without my mother sadly. This baby would have a complete family. Although Darcy most likely can't remember much me and Harry do.

This could of been his first child he saw born. Witnessing their first word and first steps and all the milestones. Their first baby tooth. The first bath and first solid food eaten.

"It won't be ok, and thats ok" I say which caused him
To release a small chuckle. 

"You are insane but I will love you endlessly." I let out a small well needed smile.

"Tiffany this whole week has been tragic. My worst had fallen apart. You and Darcy and any child in the future are my world. I would have loved that baby as much as Ill love the next one or as much as Ill love you and Darcy. It won't be ok. It horrible. Finding out I was going to be a father and then finding out my soon to be child is dead. It showed me that things happen when you least expect it" He confessed.

"Thats why at this moment instead of grieving. I am
Going to remind you how much I love you. Always and forever and will never stop. You will always be the love of my life. Your it for me I can't imagine anyones else. I truly love you Tiffany May Joy" the words effortlessly fell from his lips. Grinning I connected our lips together.

"I love you Harry Edward Styles always and forever" I spoke stroking his face. Just then Darcy ran into the room and jumped into Harrys arms.

"What did I miss" She cutely asked.

"You missed us talking about how much we love you " I grinned while pinching her side causing her to let out a squeal. For this moment Darcy had enough mourning she needed happiness. Harry let out a loud laugh.

And just for that moment everything seemed normal despite what having happened.