20

Alright this is it. I am going to tell him. I am going to tell him I am pregnant with his child. Im nearly 2 months along. Harry had invited me out to Dinner just me and him after his promotional thing. Im leaving Darcy with Gemma for the night.

I inhale and exhale examining myself in the mirror as I straighten my hair. God am I a mess. My hand trembles as I rake the hot  iron through my hair.

Why am I so nervous? Harry asked me to Marry him. He surly won't leave when I tell him I have a child on the way. He accepted Darcy so it would be sure he would except this new child.

I take a deep breath my hands resting on the cold tiles of the sink. I spray some perfume on and slip on a few bangles. Adding my mothers necklace I hesitate.

I wonder what my mother is thinking. Taking back the man who hurt me and marrying him. With another child.

I know she would want me to be happy , but all joking aside she would kick my butt. After pregnancy of course to protect the baby.

I grabbed my keys and my wallet and walk out the bathroom. I see Darcy at the counter with Gemma coloring in their coloring books. My phone begins to ring. I turn my attention to my phone and pick up.

"Hello?"

"Babe I am heading to the restaurant, you on your way yet" He spoke into the receiver. 

"Yeah I am leaving the house right now. See you in a bit. Love you" I quickly spoke into the receiver. He said his I love you's and then I hung up the phone.

I walked up behind Gemma and Darcy kissing the top of Darcy's head.

"Behave for your auntie ok baby" I playfully commanded. Darcy wrapped her frail arms around me and nodded. My eyes connected with Gemma's she shot me a sympathetic smile.

"Good luck Tif."

I sadly smiled while walked to the door. I waved goodbye and ran to my car. I hopped in and began to head to the restaurant.

It began to rain. Not to heavy, but definitely not light. I turned my windshield wipers on and turned on the radio.

The oldies began to play as I hummed along to the songs. My head was a mess. It should be an easy thing to tell him. But there will always be that anxiety. As everything I am over thinking it. I am sure he will be beaming with happiness.

This panic could all be for nothing. I will probably laugh at the end of tonight thinking how worked up I got myself.

I was getting near the restaurant as my phone rung. It was Harry. I bent over to pick it up taking my eyes off the road for a spilt second.

Just a split second.

And in that split second my whole world got flipped upside down. I felt a heavy collision on the side of my car. The sound of breaks squealing. The scraping of metal. The feeling of my body meeting with the airbag.

The feeling of lightheadedness. The sharp pain in my stomach. The blood trickling down my forehead. The light approaching my eyes. The faint sounds of sirens. My mother appearing.  Then darkness.

It was only a few seconds. Just a few seconds..

------

Harrys POV

Tiffany was running late. Not too surprised she always  takes her time to get ready. "Need another minute sir" The waiter kindly asked. I nodded my head yes sending him away.