16

Hello loves. I just wanted to leave a short authors note feel free to read:) As I have been saying i started another year of school which is a little bit hectic. I am trying to update whenever I can. Also I see baby - the original has hit over 100k which is unbelievable for me. I never expected for people to enjoy this book and it truly means the world for me. I have some upcoming ideas so if you like these books check them out and please comment. I love reading your comments they make my day anyways enjoy this chapter:)

"Niall seriously, can you choose any over restaurant other than Nando's" Liam groaned while trudging into the warm restaurant. I shook my head laughing while squeezing Darcy's hand. She giggled occasionally as Louis Niall and Liam bickered over everything.

"It feels so nice being home" Harry whispered into my ear as we went to sit down at our table. I smiled and nodded agreeing with him. It was nice to be here just all of us; minus Zayn. Having my now Fiancé and child with 3 of our closest friends defiantly put me into a great mood.

We all sat at the table Niall barely sitting still because he couldn't wait to stuff his face with this food- this being his favorite restaurant. I sat next to Harry on one side of the booth and the other three lads sat across from us. Darcy insisted on sitting on top of Louis lap.

Harrys warm hand laid upon my thigh and began to rub up and down sending my body into shivers. He sits there with a smirk on his face while the lads catch us up on what happened.

"Mommy we went to the Zoo and Louis let me get my face painted like a tiger. It was so cool. Niall let me eat Ice Cream for dinner" She began to ramble as I shot Niall a glare. I specifically told him not a lot of sweets. He blushed crimson red before shyly shooting me a smile.

"Darcy that was supposed to be our little secret" He mumbled lowly while playing with the fork that laid on the table. She just laughed loudly while jumping up and down. "Niall mate we are her parents, she would never lie to us. Right Darcy?"

"Right Daddy" Darcy spoke while sipping her lemonade. I smiled smugly while sipping my water Harrys hand was now making his way further up my thigh. You would think a full week was enough to satisfy him, but no. He is even hornier than when we were there. The worst part was our daughter was right across from us along from our best mates.

Liam began to start a conversation about our trip. "I have so many questions, how was the trip, and how was the proposal. How did you do it Haz. Tell us everything don't leave a detail out."

"Well the trip was fantastic" I spoke as Harry continued to stoke my thigh higher. I began to grow flustered- that ass. He smiled triumphantly as I swallowed and began to speak. "We had a lot of fun. He took me hiking on top of this gorgeous moutain and-"

"Pardon me butting in, but she might leave out how she had a painful blister so I carried her halfway up the mountain and all the way down." I hit his arm and laughed.

"He was my knight in shining armor as you could say. After that we toured Greece basically went to the beaches and around the smaller towns. The last night Harry had arranged a horse carriage to pick us up. It took us to this secluded beach. He had a candle lit dinner out and everything. He is quite the romantic" I ruffled Harry's hair as he released a small chuckle.

" I basically just got down on one knee and proposed. She said yes" he cheekily smiled.

"Obviously" Louis teased while sending me a grin.

"My favorite part about that night was after making sweet love with my Fiancé" He growled into my ear causing me to shudder. I lowly laughed while patting his shoulder. Honestly I love where our relationship is now. We are getting along and there is this fire burning.