18

OKOKOK

before I start I was to really apologize. This past month has been a whirlwind let me tell you. Ive recently started playing JV basketball. Which is 6 days a week (including weekends and holiday breaks) so I've been practicing nonstop. Also I had recently got a concussion so that sucks. Plus school work is kicking my ass. Anyways sorry again now lets get into the story shall we!!

Comfort is the thing that comes to mind when I am with them. Comfort is when your able to sit in over sized teeshirts and leggings with messy hair and not feel embarrassed.

Even though I might look disgusting Harry makes me feel beautiful as cheesy as it sounds. We laid sprawled out on the couch. His hand loosely hung around my waist as his thumb rubbed circles into my hip.

We had put Darcy to bed and I had poured a few glasses of wine for me Harry and Gemma.

The room was dimly lit enough to see everyones faces. Harry looked handsome everywhere honestly. He had now changed into grey joggers and a white teeshirt with a green bay packers beanie.

"Harry you donut. You don't need to wear a beanie indoors" Gemma taunted. He gave her a quick glare while tugging the ends of his beanie down.

"I happen to quite like the feel of wearing a beanie. That comment was very unnecessary."

"Glad to see the siblings are back at it" I smiled while sipping my glass of wine. Harry chuckled while pulling me closer. His hand began to play with the ring on my finger as I look at his empty hand. Soon enough a ring will fill the void.

Gemma sat up folding her hands before asking "I want to know the story of the engagement I am pretty sure you have told it plenty of times. It must be such a boring question now, but nobody has cares to inform aunt Gemma!"

Harry just began to laugh as I joined in. Classic Gemma. "Would you like to tell the story Harold or should I" I asked while ruffling his hair.

"Hey" He whined "it's not Harold its Harry and you can tell it I was the one who explained it to the lads."

"Alright so basically he took me to Greece for the week. Lots of detail mostly personal things though" I said while blushing.

Gemma began to chuckle "you can tell me about the sex Tif" She said. Harry chocked back on his sip of wine.

"Gemma it feels highly uncomfortable to discuss me having sex with someone in front of you my sister. You perv" He cringed.

She folded his arms while pursing her lips waving her hand to motion to move on. Harry held my hand comfortable before I continued with the story.

"He took me to this private beach. There was a candlelight dinner and musician. The whole nine yards. We ate and danced and he was such a fidgeting fool he finally popped the question" I teased.

"Hey it was actually really scary" Harry muttered while running his hand up my arm.

I huffed crossing my arms. "What would of been the worst thing to happen?"

"You say no" Gemma chimed in. Harry threw his hands up it exasperation. "Exactly!" He shouted.

"Curls cool it. Darcy is sleeping in the next room. Also why would I even say no really" I questioned.

Honestly thought why would he be scared I would turn him down. Of course the past year has been very bumpy, but I love him way to much to leave him.

"Because you deserve someone who will never hurt you. I wont ever hurt you again, but I have already did some damage" He sighed sadly.

I scooted up towards him. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Heat flowing to my cheeks as he hummed in content. "You wouldn't need to worry because love conquers all" I winked while hopping off his chest.

"This is getting way to sappy and if I stay I will move onto my next glass of wine. I think its time for me to turn in. We can definitely grab lunch this week. Maybe park date with the child" Gemma asked while gathering her keys and bag.

"definitely I will text you Gem goodnight" I pulled her into a tight hug. Harry walked up and gave her a hug goodbye. She walked out the door and I moved to the kitchen to make tea before bed.

Harry had brought the wine glasses into the kitchen and placed them into the sink. He wrapped his lengthy arms around me before nuzzling his head into my neck leaving soft kisses.

"Looks like we are all alone now" he sighed while kissing up to my jaw. I whirled around and looked into his green eyes.

"Don't get to excited Darcy is sleeping and its getting close to that time for me" He just shook his head before pulling me closer. He tucked my hair behind my ears and just grinned at me.

"You are absolutely breath taking" he murmured while kissing my cheeks. "Absolutely stunning."

He pulled me closer as I leaned away. "I look gross I am wearing your old teeshirt and leggings and my hairs in a bun" I grimaced while taking the tea kettle off the stove.

"That is true. But even in teeshirts and leggings and even with messy hair you still manage to make me stare. The good kind of stare that is." He cheekily laughed while pinching my side.

I laughed loudly while sliding through his grip to pour the water into a glass. "when do I ever get a bad stare?"

"When your mean" He simply said. My lips curled into a smile.

"How is that" I asked curiously. He bite his soft pink lips while sauntering over to me. His lips hovered over mine.

"When you don't let me kiss you. Or when your stubborn."

"Well I never said you couldn't kiss me now." I pointed out. He nodded in content.

"This is true" he agreed. Before I could respond he swiftly connected our lips. They molded perfectly together. So much heat and passion being shared.

He lifted my body up setting it on the counter causing the teacup to knock over. He smiled into our kiss while his hands move to my hair. He stands in between my legs as my arms run down his sides.

"I am so fortunate for you" the words fall effortlessly from his lips. My heart fluttered and my breath was caught at my throat. I kissed back with so much force not making it sloppy but heated.

I pulled away "one condition" I panted, short of breath from the kiss.

"That is" He drawled while staring deeply into my eyes.

"To be quite enough to not wake Darcy up" I told him. His lips curled into a smirk and his eyes lit up. He eagerly nodded his head.

"Oh you bet I can" he growled while swooping me into his arms. He began to run off to our room.

He Accidentally ran into a chair causing me to mutter and 'ow' but we both bursted into laughter like two teenagers.

We finally made it to the room as we landed onto the mattress. "Does this make us bad parents" I asked while Harrys body hovered over mine. His shirt was already off and his tattoos in full view.

My bra was exposed and my leggings pulled down. My hand traced his ink as he let out shallow breaths. "No it just makes us normal."

"Normal parents or normal Horny teens" I joked. He laughed loudly then stopped. He gazed at me pulling me close leaving almost to no space.

I enjoyed the proximity it made me feel secure and loved. He ran a hand through my hair. "Baby it doesn't matter for one very reason. I love you. Not in a horny teenager way. As in an old man and woman way. Now just because we made a beautiful baby doesn't not mean I can't make beautiful love to you." His lips grazed mine as he spoke.

"Valid point" I spoke before clinging to him and hastily connecting our lips. He spun me over and we both connected in the best way possible.

There is one thing I know for sure. I think that my tea is without a doubt cold.