9

Out of an infinite amount of words I cannot choose one to fit this moment. Leaving behind Darcy and spontaneously jumping on a plane to Santorini is not a daily thing for me. I am a stay at home mom, at the age of 21. I have a 4 year old Daughter and a famous I am not even sure at this point.

Is Harry my boyfriend we haven't even established our status yet. By the way we are currently holding hands as we make our way through the airport, I am assuming we are more than friends. Its 7 am, I look half dead. I wear one of Harrys white teeshirts which is oversized and baggy. I was wearing a comfortable pair of black leggings as well.

Harry looks dashing in his normal attire. Clad in his tight fit distressed black skinnies and a silk see through printed shirt. "Love can you grab the charger out of the bag" Harry's low voice called out- wiping me out of my thoughts I nodded almost instantly.

I bent over and rummaged through the bag. My hand connected with the familiar white charger as I handed it to him. He wore a shit eating grin on his face. "Your arse looked bloody fantastic in those leggings you need to wear those more often" He practically growled in my ear.

His not so subtle signs of desire left my mind swirling and my breaths short. I mentally high five myself for wearing these black leggings. This trip is already off to a good start. I loved having the power to wind him up so easily. Although its 7 am I am grinning at almost every word he says.

Deciding to see how he chooses to react I bend back over to grab the water bottle out of the bag. I felt a firm hand grip my arse as I let out a loud yelp. I turned around to a smirking Harry with his hands laid innocently in his lap. "We are in public." He just laughed as I scolded him on doing that with the possibility of people seeing.

"Are you done yelling at me like I am a child love" He spoke causing me to shyly nod my head. "Good now come here at sit in my lap."

I walked over to where he was sitting. I sat down gently into his lap as him lengthy arms wrap around my waist. He nuzzles his head into my neck and places kissed up and down my jawline. His kiss sends me into a daze loving the feeling it gave me. I was melting into his touch leaving me to squirm slightly. I felt him harden underneath me as I stopped my movements.

"Love" Groaning I shamelessly turned around. His eyes were shut as his hand gripped onto the edge of the seat. His iPhone 6 began to buzz on the table beside us. Answering the phone his hand rubbed circles into the side of my stomach. I hummed quietly.

"The plane is ready gorgeous. This plane ride will be highly uncomfortably to the newly built tent in my joggers" He joked causing my face to redden.

He stood up and grabbed our carry ons before giving me a kiss on my forehead. I followed closely behind rolling my duffle bag. Walking onto the plane is making this situation feel more real. I hate leaving Darcy behind, but I am excited to finally be alone with Harry for a whole week. Paradise. A feeling of serendipity rushed through me.

I walked outside of the airport and saw a smaller private jet waiting for me and Harry. A flight attendant had grabbed our bags and was storing them into the plane. Harrys arm hung loosely around my waist. "Harry this is way to much a private jet are you insane" I commented while taking the sight in. Walking up the steps and seeing the inside of the plane made my jaw drop.

"I am not insane my love. I am just a whipped man." I turned around and pulled him in for a sweet kiss. His tongue poked at my bottom lip. Giving him access his tongue explored my mouth. I heard a hum from the flight attendant. I pulled away and saw a middle ages woman tapping her foot.

"The plane is ready for take up it would be best if you sit down and fasten your seat belts" She politely asked. I gave her a curt nod as Harry eagerly pulled me into a seat. "Shame that ended so soon, but in a matter of time we will be in the air- and their will be 7 hours to spare" Harry addressed while running his hand down the arm. Goosebumps have risen and a devilish grin was plastered over his face.