guilty

authors note: SKDJJKDJKJKDSKJ SORRY GUYS- I'LL TRY TO UPDATE MORE :'0

next day...

"Y/N..."

you smelt c/n scent, saw her eyes flash a smile at you.

"c/n....."

You woke up with a halt, "oh, just a dream...". You wanted it to be true, you wanted to hold c/n close! But. you brought your knees to your chest. and cried. 

beEP BEEP the alarm clock went off, "hh.." you sighed and got dressed in uniform (idk why if you dont go to privatee school just wear what you want) and tied your h/c hair in a ponytail. On your way to school, Em went up to you. "HEYYYYYY BESTIE WANNA STUDY TODAYY???" you flinched at the volume, "um sure, but you never-" "OK BYE MEET ME AT STARBUCKS 4PM SHARP" and then ran off. "-want to study..?" you finished your words in surprise and shock. maybe puberty finally caught up to her? You didn't want to think about it any more, and ran to homeroom. You're going to be late anyway.

'scrtch doodle' you "secretly" drew doodles during class, which you definitely shouldn't be doing. "psst y/n!" your classmate Katie handed you a small card. You and Katie have just became friends, and honestly, she's super cool. You made a hmm sound, and quickly hid the card when the teacher looked back. You swiftly read the card. "you're invited to my birthday party! This saturday at [location] :) " and then some contact numbers blah blah. You gave Katie a small smile and nodded. She smiled back with a snicker. You took a deep breath, and payed attention to class. Even if c/n rejected you, your education and work is most important! 

"Hey y/n!" Lauren called at recess, "hi Lauren!" you replied in a tired tone. You read two wattpad stories during science. its not like anyone was watching! "woah, you ok?" One of your grade 8 (or older) friends interrupted, he's like a big brother to you. "Yeah Carson I'm fine-" Carson raised a eyebrow at Lauren, "was i interrupting something?" you slapped Carson on the back, "no you baka!". 

"OUCH THAT HURTS Y/N" 

"humpH!"

"um guys-" Em interrupted. wow why is so much people interrupting conversations with your friends. "huh what Em?" You responded and Lauren gave you a smirk out of the corner of your eye. Em dragged in a guilty c/n

"C/N?!" you gasped, "sorry, i didn't mean to eavesdrop, i- uh just wanted- um- to know what you thought of me..?"