5:58 AM thoughts

y/n woke up with a jolt.

What had she done this whole year? Ponder over c/n?? yes that, but her grades are going down. If c/n rejects her then all the time i spent over thinking about her will be wasted.

y/n checked the time ; 5:58 AM. Two hours until school starts.

And then if c/n doesn't like her, she'll be heartbroken- lets' not say forever, but a while, yeah. AH STOP BEING SO DRAMATIC

y/n hit herself, pain vanishing. Tears running down her eyes.

What would her parents say huh? Grades are more important than that. She could never talk about it to them, knowing them, they probably placed her fate when she started going to that all-girls school. Then being rejected, went to this school. Ain't the best, but her feelings for girls didn't end there. Y/n found that her parents were homophobic, she knows that she can't talk about this to anyone. Her friends, yes. But not ever her parents.

Y/n took a deep breath, ready to face the world.

"Y/n, y/n, y/n" Her friend's voices rang in her head. Stop it stop it stop it! Y/n clutched her head, she didn't want c/n to join her friends' voices. Wouldn't that mean that c/n would reject her? Yeah, duh.

Y/n got her diary/journal, made a new entry;

march 29, 2023,

from now on, i'm going to face the world, going to get better grades. forget about c/n. At least i hope so. How do i say this- i shouldn't like c/n, i dont deserve c/n. Be a better person, then maybe we can talk about this.

~ gay y/n

okay so that was a little dark, but it's worth it. her parents are right, grades are more important.

y/n sighed in defeat. She knows that she and c/n will never be together. her parents won't agree, nor approve of their relationship.

y/n flopped back on her bed, oh great she realized. She haven't responded to that email in December. Great 😊 👍 time to die
But life had other plans for the tiny gremlin wrapped up in her bedsheets. 

very sorry for short chapter, a long one is coming!!!!! and geez its been almost a month sorry ahhh