ice cream with a lock and key

days until summer : 48

c/n pov

gosh, 48 days until summer. How am I supposed to tell y/n before then? I need more time! C/n thought, as she made her lunch. wait, but then again, how am I so sure that I like her? One side told c/n, duh because you look away every time you hear y/n mentioned, oh and smile like crazy! The other side said. Okay, both of you shut up! please. C/n added, to herself. But it's very true, she does smile like crazy, and fantasize on her bed. Occasionally.

C/n rambled to herself on a hot weekend day.

ding! one notification from silly lauren

silly lauren

YO MANN

WANNA GO GET ICE CREMA FROM MACDONALDS?????

YOU CAN PAY

u_u

c/n

GURL WTF?????
WHY AM I PAYING?????

👹👹👹👹

silly lauren

fine i'll pay

you coming righht

c/n

yeah.

.

wait why does it look like you're high or smth....

seen

C/n sighed, got changed, and walked to the said Macdonalds.

"c/n!!" Lauren cheered when she got into sight, and -not surprisingly- were some other people from her friend group. One of which was y/n.

c/n shot a look at lauren. Yeah, she knew what she was doing, sometimes c/n really didn't know why she was friends with her in the first place (yes she does).

Y/n waved at c/n and she waved back with the same enthusiasm. "So, who is paying?" Gauri P, s/n'a friend- who was told to come along by y/n parents, she asked the obvious. There was an clear cringe in the group. Everyone looked at Lauren, "....fine I will" she groans in defeat.
"Come on! Let's go inside I'm dying in this heat" someone shouts to no one in particular, when C/n gets a text from her mom. "Go on without me guys I just need to text my mom back" C/n told the group who was already running inside, Y/n seemed to hesitate but she went in after giving c/n a smile. man, I love her

Mom

Mom
Are you having fun? With who

C/n
Mommm
with Lauren
and her friends
and y/n

Mom
Who is y/n? I haven't heard you talk about him

C/n
Y/n is a girl mom
I think

Mom
Not a boy?
you like hee don't you
*her

C/n
no
.
fine
don't tell dad
seen at 12:33PM

damn, now she's in trouble. Real hot water. C/n gulped and went inside, relishing the cold AC, she spots her group and walked over.
"Hey!! What'd your mom want" Lauren asked with round eyes(orbs, sorry not sorry) and a mouth full of ice cream, "um nothing much" c/n responds, stealing a glance at y/n, who was eating the cherry on her <flavor> ice cream.

Then y/n spots a gachapon machine, she eyes widen as a child walks over and puts a coin in it. "s/n s/n!! There's a gachapon machine!!" She tugged her sibling's shirt sleeve, "please can I have a coin?" She asked with her orbs expanding at each word (sorry not sorry uvu) Her sibling looks at her, "fine", she handed y/n a coin and y/n ran to look at what she wants, c/n follows her.

"What you thinking of?" She asked, "hmm, this one has a necklace and a lock with a pretty key.. ooh and it also has a pen!! It's aesthetically pleasing woah". y/n replies, "then this one it is!" And with that, she put the quarter in and spun the gachapon. Out came a small ball with a lock and key. "you're right, the key is pretty" c/n looks at it. "Hey how about you keep the key, and I keep the lock? I need something to lock my diary anyways hehe" y/n said and handed c/n the key, "but, you like the key!" C/n protests "nah, it's okay. The key reminds me of you anyways"
what
was-
did she mean that she thinks I'm pretty?? Her mind swirls with thoughts,
"Um" y/n peeped, breaking the short silence. "Yeah sorry about that heh"

"er its okay" I responded quickly

....

"you're pretty too" 

a/n ; HI IM SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A MONTHOJFGKHSKKGJH I'LL TRY HARDER ILY YOU GUYS <3 ALSO 211 VIEWS??? TYSM??!??!! WAHH <3333 

edit; forgot to check stufhkjdfs