confess

Y/N POV
days until summer : 22
May 9, 2022
less.. than.. a month... until summer...
School isn't busy, not with homework and stuff.. but there's at least two tests this week.
I cram information into my brain, my homeroom teacher's voice ringing in my head, along with my classmates; "Y/N, Y/N, y/N, y/n"
I bang my head against my desk, "ow..." I groan in pain. I've been so clumsy lately.
Blame the hormones.
It's a work period, ketchup period. Whatever.
"Boo, you said you were going to tell C/N!" Em grumbled, she's still bitter about how I told her I was going to tell her about two weeks ago.
"Sorry" I sighed, "I backed out last moment"

"you better be sorry! I was so excited..." Em wails quietly, not to disturb the teacher. She takes a look at my face, "fine, moving on, you know what's the answer to question two?" She asks slyly.

"You think you're so smug, Em. No I'm not telling you," I respond, my eyes glued to my emails. 

"Aww man," She groans, "Math is so hard!" 

I laugh, because it's not that hard.

and then the period strikes.

Do I have to deal with this forever? I sob to myself, and then going to the washroom because Em made me laugh, that means, blood.

blood, yum... 

geez what am I thinking???

"im not sane, with these things happening right now, just confess to c/n and get it over with..." I mumble to myself in the stall.

"euhr.." A small grumble that somehow resembled a person clearing their throat, sounded outside the stall. 

I froze, did, did c/n's friends hear that? I opened the stall gingerly and peered at the person.

"hi?" I said to the taller and somehow older than me girl with glasses and black hair. Because like, the older grades which was grade seven (c/n's grade 😍😍😍) and up have separate bathrooms than grade six and lower...

help she's down bad.

"hi." She responded after a moments silence.

"um... you, didn't hear me right?" I asked nervously.

"it depends" She blinks.

what does she mean by it depends....

"ok"

"okay"

We parted our separate ways, very strange that girl.

then my mind went crazy.

what if that was one of c/n's friends?! will she tell her?! oh no what if c/n confronts me next recess?? I'm not prepared!! sfjhgkjghakhh

"whoa slow down" Em said once I came back, she saw the crazy in my eyes. "did you like, confess to-"

"worse than that!" I whisper, "I think maybe one of her friends heard me talking about confessing to her in the stall!!"

Em burst out laughing. "okay then, you gotta confess today" She smirks mischievously. 

Maybe it's a good idea? I mean, summer is soon.

"Yeah, okay" 

Em gasps, "Really!? No way. Oh my go-" She was interrupted by our teacher

"Kiddos, get to work. Don't chit-chat the whole period" 

We both nod and I open up my email, and opened a new email.  I sigh, I'm really doing this, huh. 

to: c/n/l/n.school.com

from: y/n/l/n.school.com

Message: no topic

What I wanted to tell you is that

i love you

I'm so sorry about slow updates!!! I'm really really sorry, i don't have an excuse haha but um I'll get the last few chapters posted rlly soon!! 

also sorry for short chapter