analog horror

some context of this chapter: by/n means bully name :) by/n has 3 other friends, whom like to help he/her bully you but not really important. by/n basically forces them. You know them personally bc you were friends with them before, but then when you left the friend group, they started to bully you and stuff. One of by/n's friends, Sol, he is in the same robotics class as you, c/n, and others blah blah.  

other friends are called, Ethan Hong he/him, Catherine Brooks she/her. (dont judge)

so without further ado, heres chapter 5! (0_0)

y/n pov

I ran to room 209, my homeroom, and the work room for the after school robotics club! I'm feeling pretty good today, until Sol caught my eye. She was-to be honest- a pretty girl but had gotten the wrong influences. I, deep down, felt a little bad for her. Sol huffed and waited a few moments before coming into room 209. C/n and Renee were already here. One of our mentors in gr 9, her name is Angela, gave a little suspicious eye raise at the sight of me and Sol. Another one of our mentors, Maryam, walked in a few minutes later. "so, um, how is everyone?" Angela tried small talk, I hummed in response, c/n said " well uh, who's going to work on the robot part and who is going to work on the research part?". Sol huffed in annoyance, "I'm doing the robot part today, no way am I going to work with y/n again!" 

"hey what do you mean??" I responded, hurt and angry. "you where the one that started all of this!" "So what if I did?! I can work apart from you for a day!" Sol shouted, "You hit me!" I shouted back, "You left us! You don't kn-" "I know well enough that you don't care!" Y/n yelled, face turning red from anger. Sol ran over to attempt to hit y/n again, but Angela stopped them, "I don't know whats going on, but you two better stop before me and Maryam call t/n!" Sol stopped and ran to the next room instead, but then quickly ran back and flashed y/n the pinkie fingers, the asian middle finger. pfft i remember that. Y/n sighed in relief and sadness. "hey y/n? Are you okay?" I didn't want to respond, but then I felt tears running down my cheeks. C/n's gaze was still on me. Then I opened my laptop and started to work.

c/n pov

After Sol ran out, he sent y/n the pinkie fingers. Whatever that meant, y/n was too sensitive. She started crying. Sol knew all of her weak points. ugh, sometimes I really despise that brunet. I glanced at y/n again, she really is oblivious. I once stared at her for two straight minutes, and she didn't even notice. 

I looked at y/n again. This time she was already looking at me. oops. I felt my cheeks tingle, so I quickly looked away and opened my computer to distract y/n from my blushing cheeks. My computer desktop was full of pictures of [pet name]p/n, my cat and supposed crush 😏. Then I started to research, find reliable sources and procrastinate when Angela and Maryam aren't looking hehe. 

Before we knew it, another day had gone by. 

I had gotten home feeling bad for y/n, so; in all fairness, i sent her a email.

[to: y/n/ln.gmail.com

message: no title

hi y/n

I hope you're okay 😓 that was pretty bad..

nevertheless im finding you tmrw 👹👹 im bringing lauren grawh

also, you forgot to tell Em that we have robotics today, so you couldn't go to starbucks lol

c/n

[send] [[delete]]

draft saved .undo]

I inhaled and exhaled, no way am i sending y/n that!! how about i send her a "comforting" video? that's much better! 

[to: y/n/ln.gmail.com

message: children

[[send]] [delete]

sent. undo

um yes my crush did send me this-

on the actual day i think- so uh ifyou'rereadingthis,imreallysorryididn'ttellyouaboutthisstoryiwasmakingaboutmylifeahahahandalsoreallysorrythatibrokeourfriendship

sorry for the short chapter 😭

and em is still waiting for you at starbucks L