flashbacks

"oh." You said, suprised. "Like- uh as a friend of course haha 'cause it would be weird-" 

"-yeah skjdsj i know " you quickly responded, no one wants to know what c/n would have said. Em and Lauren exchanged a look of distress. Carson..? We'll lets just say that he wasn't as smart to this as everyone else hoped. *cough* "so... Y/n you still on for starbucks at 4?" Em whispers to you, even though you didn't see much to hide. "yeah- why are you whispering..?" you whispered back, "pfft- wouldn't a certain someone get jealous?" she eyed you suggestively.

you turned beet red. "GUrL nO" you whisper-shouted back. 

"COuGH" Lauren cleared her throat, "recess is over~" right right  ."ok well bye then y/n~" Carson sing songed and patted your head. "I should go too, bye y/n. See you soon!" C/n said while waving and running as fast as her legs can take her. 

Then, you realized. "SHOOT MY FACE WAS RED" you quickly covered your face and ran inside with Em. 

lauren pov

"ah, young'ns" she said, mostly to herself. Lauren ran after c/n since they were in the same class right now, algebra ugh. *ding* a notfication popped on her phone, from c/n. "OH HA-" Lauren smirked and opened it up.

silly c/n~

silly c/n~

LAUREN THAt WAS SO EMbARSSEING

LAUREN

LAURENNNNN

lauren

gurl stfu im trying to get to class on time 😒

and for the last time

silly c/n~

HURRY UP THEN [teacher's name] IS DOING ATTENDENCE ‼️

lauren

ok fine let me run in peace 😭

Lauren closed her phone and ran up the stairs to room 209, where she found T/N doing attendance, "Renee, and Lauren?" 

"here!" thank goodness i made it on time!  "ok we're still waiting on Gauri to arrive so I want you all to start going through the slideshow by yourselves"

c/n pov

Lauren had just ran in the nick of time, thank goodness, 'cause if she didn't then... Well, lets just say it isn't good. My mind flashed back to when I had first fell for y/n, it was our robotics competition in December 2022, her mom made her stay back to review the schedule that day, while the rest of us got ready for our first match of the day. She couldn't find anyone when she ran back to the table of our group. Dumb move, c/n smiled at the thought. So she became running around and found us, like- 2 minutes later, and she was so relieved to see me she ran up and gave me a hug while asking over and over again, "where'd you go? i couldn't find you 😭" so I comforted her by grabbing her hand and telling her :"it's okay we didn't start yet :)" ehe- "C/N??" Lauren shouted in my ear, "AHH LAUREN STOP IT" I responded while covering my ears in pain. "sowwy," she said, not sounding very sorry. "I need your help with the worksheet!". Lauren told c/n. 

"EH?? YOU'RE ON THE WORKSHEET ALREADY-" 

"well duh did you not go through the slideshow already??"

 "um.."

"BAHAHA C/N" Lauren burst out in laughter, "fine, I'll go get Michelle to help me" she said wiping away tears. C/n scoffed and speed ran the slideshow, which was actually only five slides. Which c/n found pretty funny actually.

Y/n pov

"and so to multiply fractions-" INSTEAD OF MULTIPLYING FRACTIONS BECAUSE WE SMART LIKE 😎 THAT Y/N DECIDED TO DAYDREAM LMAO

oh gosh when did i start liking c/n...? y/n asked herself. OH WAIT I KNOWW

✨flashback✨

in january, about one month ago..

'furry' was written on your locker name tag, 

about one month and a week ago..

'your name was scribbled out on your locker, two times.

and most recently, one week ago. it was the last straw.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE- [bully/name] WONT STOP. that was what you wanted to scream at the teachers, they let this bullying go for six months, SIX MONTHS IS TOO MUCH FOR A KID LIKE ME. 

So, on Wednesday. When by/n glared at you one last time. you shouted, screamed, and threatened them. Outside of course. Also at the end of the day lmao, you aren't going to disturb everyone else. But the thing is that you didn't care anymore when you shouted. All you cared about is it stopped, that very day. And out of the corner of your eyes, you say c/n. yes this actually happened LMFAO 'shoot c/n's there' you had thought. So you took a breath, and ran. Ran and ran. The bullying was over now. No need to stay there. 

the next day c/n had asked you what happened. You remember telling her everything from the start. In detail lol. 

also, finally, you and c/n had shared a secret.