3. What the fucks happening right now

!Authors note!
I haven't actually watched the show.... Haha.. Only like one movie, and I only really know what I'm doing by reading other stories and seeing little bits on YouTube. SOOO- WHOOPS. Sorry if I ever get abit influenced from another author or if I do something wrong in the story.
!Authors note!

^thinking^   "speaking"   _noise_

It was quiet in the halls of the hospital. A old man wearing a black outfit walked along the halls. Walking toward a certain room. They had brought in a kid a week ago.. The kid hasn't  woken up yet... The doctors said that the kid would be in a coma for who knows how long.

He clenched my knuckles in anger.

A loud scream was heard. Everyone turned to where it came from. Everyone had stopped moving.

"Where'd the scream come from? Do you know?" The man asked a nearby nurse.

"Uhhh- th-the uhm. North wing..?" The replied not really knowing. Looking down gripping onto her clipboard.

He sighed, rushing down the hallway he was already walking in. He ran past other patients and nurses. ^This was the wing where teens and young adults are placed..^
He thought to himself.

Quickly realizing that nurses and doctors had gathered around a certain room he guessed this is where the scream came from.

"Sir. Erasure Head. Is this where the scream came from?" The man on black asked.

"Uh- Erasure head-? Yes sir." One of the doctors replied hesitantly.

Erasure Head entered the room. Room 15.
When he finally looked around the room looking for blood- glass- anything that shows a sign of a break in. He found nothing but a kid sitting on the bed. Hand clutching their neck.

^fuck^ Erasure head walk calmly toward the kid. "Hey- uh- Kid? Hello?" He asked. The kid didn't respond. Just grabbing their neck more and put another hand to their head scratching their short hair.

"Kid?" He touched them softly. They looked up. Not seeming to see him or react because of his touch. "Kid I need you to slow down your breathing. Can you try to match up with mine?" Erasure head brought the hand that was on their neck toward his wrist where his pulse would be.

Erasure head looked at the kids eyes. White. Pure white. No pupils, no irises. If there was it'd be white too. ^that is... Definitely not somthing I was expecting to see today...^

_bang_

Erasure quickly went back to his senses seeing the white eyed kid blink madly. Smacking their hand that was on their head with the wall next to them. ^shit^

"HEY! KID!" Erasure head yelled trying to get the kid to respond or even look at him. He activated his quirk. Raven black hair started to rise with his eyes turning blood red.

Nurses and doctors then rushed in. "SIR WE NEED YOU OUT!" One of them called.

"No way! This kid! Their having a- a panic attack or- something! Their quirk may activate! We don't know what their quirk is. It could be dangerous for all we know!" Erasure head yelled back.

"We know! You can be outside observing if needed you can interfere, but right now your making everything worse!" An old nurse shouted at me.

Erasure was getting shoved out the room by 2 nurses while there was 5 to 6 in the room doing everything they could to stop what the fuck was happening.

^Shit. Guess I just had to wait here until I can go in.^ "Ughh." Erasure head slapped his face getting him back into the world.

He sat on a nearby seat. Hunched down with his hands in his face. Waiting for this shitty thing to end.