4. A new discovery?

^thinking^ "speaking" _noise_

Pain

Everywhere is pain

I feel it

But-

I don't

I'm confused

What the hell happened to me

I'm a crazy mess

Aren't I

.

.

.

-- -- -- -- -- -- --

"Doctor you think the kids ok?" I ask worriedly. Even though we've checked their vitals, blood, and brain activity along with stopping the.. Panic attack..? I'm extremely worried the kid. They look fine, but.. I feel like something has happened. Why else would they react the way they did?

"The kid is good. We've checked everything to see if there's any problems." The brown haired male responded. 

I nodded, clutching the clipboard in my hand. "If that's so, I'll go tell Erasure Head outside that the kid is doing fine." He looked at me and nodded. I walked outside the room calmly. "Erasure Head?" Someone bolted out of the chair outside the room.

"Yes? Is the kid ok? What happened? Am I allowed to go inside?" He asked worriedly. I quickly did a look over his features, black hair, black eyes, lose greyish black clothing.. And eyebags..

"The kid is fine, Sir. But you cannot visit until you go home and rest. I see those eyebags." I Say giving a stern look. I heard him sigh. "You may come in tomorrow."

He gave me a glare. "It's midnight-"

"Yes. It is. You have all of today to sleep before you can visit." I smile. 

"Ughhhh. Fine." With that the black-haired man, walked away bringing his phone out.

I followed him, to make sure he is actually going to leave. And to drop off the clipboard. As it's updated with things we didn't find before, surprisingly. Eventually I did see him exit the hospital and I gave the clipboard to Miss Ponne. "Here is the updated information, Ponne." I said. 

"Hmm" She looked up grabbed the clipboard and read over it quickly. Her eyes quickly widening. "Tha- that kid?"

"Yes?"

"It says here they have a quirk- but we didn't find a quirk when we first checked them. H-how? How'd that happen?" Ponne says in a serious tone.

"I'm not sure, Ponne." Ponne grunts. 

"Well, thankfully there's nothing else worrying about in this. We found the -_cough_ Most.. Of the important stuff in our first check when they first arrived." Ponne said calmly. I nodded in conformation. "But something does worry me. It says here that the kid might have Prosopagnosia?(Face Blindness)"

"Yes, Ponne." I reply solemnly. "It says might, because we would need the child to confirm it, but the brain activity suggests that they have Prosopagnosia."

"Hmmm, Alright then. You can go do whatever you need to now. You've finished your shift."

"Goodbye, Ponne." I say, waving. I then walk down to the staff room to gather my personal belongings.

-------

Prosopagnosia 

proso·pag·no·sia

[ˌprɒsə(ʊ)paɡˈnəʊsɪə, ˌprɒsə(ʊ)paɡˈnəʊzɪə]NOUNPSYCHIATRYa neurological condition characterized by the inability to recognize the faces of familiar people.

I am by far- Not a doctor or professional in this field. But I will do my best to make things as accurate as I can with face blindness, while also not going to crazy that the story kinda drifts. I thought this would be a way to help spread to people, and a way to give a different look from how other people see/read stories. I will be using trusted websites to help make these following chapters with face blindness to help me write the story.

Have a nice day!