18. Dairy Logs

Authors Note

Authors Note

--------------

##/##/####

Dear Diary
Dear me.

Today it's... uniqueness. I shall put it. I watched the sport festival. For the first time! It was awesome! Sad to say I missed the one v one tournament but I guess that's to be expected huh?

"Why did I miss it?" You may not ask. I went to get lunch, got lunch then started walking back to the erm.. Announcement booth! Mr Hizashi and Mr A were talking and commented during all the events that took place. Anyway- while I was walking back, I got lost and while thinking about what way I came from I bumped into this fire ball of a guy???? Like he was just fire?? Well that's all I could 'see' along with his big body. I'm guessing he's a hero.

Continuing the story, I said sorry and that I was lost and he stared at me? Maybe. I can't see faces so who knows! But his head was tilted down so guess he was looking at me- or the food. Both are okay in my opinion. Suddenly.

He then just...

He-
Attacked me..

What did I do? I'm so confused to this time. But he is very strong had used his quirk against me too. A punch to the stomach, slap to the face, and burns.. From his quirk....

.
.
.

I have scars from them..

.
.
.

I hate these scars.. just like the rest of them. But it's okay! Right? Completely fine! That's what everyone else thinks. I'm as happy as can be! Super duper excited to join A-1 after their internships happen.... so.. happy. "Yay"

Ha...

I'm going to cover them. Just like the rest. I've already done a good job with my scars so no one would even notice my quirk is in use. Not like anyone else realizes. It's on 24/7!

The quirk scars from my own quirk?: Covered
The scars from him... Daniel...?:
Covered
The scars from the bullies?:
Covered

All with my camouflage aspect of my quirk. Thankfully I've grown used to the draw backs and have extended my time with it, so I can go pretty long just using my camouflage on small parts of my body. And I've just been using it to make it so my skin looks normal!

Story continuation;
I fell asleep aka got knocked out by the pain or something?? Then had nightmare, woke up in the nurses office, Mr A nearly caught onto my quirk, but I shrugged it off and have been home ever since.

Midnight, Mr Hizashi and Mr A have all continuously checked up on me and I'm doing good... I guess.

Anyway dumplings for dinner! Gotta sign off!

A.T.

--------------------‐

##/##/####

Dear Diary
Dear me.

I'm scared for everyone...

I was/am watching the news and writing this, and there's these monsters.. flesh and discolored and have weird beaks and exposed brains.. scary..

People are getting attacked, and lost and stuck everywhere! It's in a place called Hoso? Hosu? Huso? One of those spellings. And all you can see and hear are screams, orders from heros and squaking from the monsters..

So many heros fighting them
So many people getting stuck
So many people getting injured
So many lives getting lost

Soon many Graves will come

And I can't do a single thing! I have no good quirk, and no fighting abilities. Yet I'm becoming a hero? RAGGH!

IM SO- stupid! Idiotic, an imbecile. I can't do a thing wether I'm here or there and I hate it.

I can't do anything but sit there

And watch

And observe

And take it all in

It hurts...

I hope everyone in 1-A are okay.. I know Mr A said that there is some people interning near that place...

A.T.
------------------

##/##/####

Dear Diary
Dear Me.

I'll be going to school tomorrow! I can't wait to meet everyone. Though- I am scared. I just got to hope that everything goes well. 

Anyway, Mr A and I were working and planning on a hero costume. Here is a basic concept of it. :]

A dark blue color tightish top with long sleeves and a hood connected to it. Matching the top, there's knee-high shorts that have a belt with pockets and pouches to store; Snacks, First-Aid, A small flask for water, and a pocket knife. 

I have simple yet moveable clothes while not having to carry to much weight. 

Along with that I have a visor-like glasses that will help me with recognizing people. It is also dark blue to match the color scheme.  

A.T.
---------------------------------

**##/##/####

Dear Diary
Dear me.

I WOKE UP SO EARLY TO WRITE THIS! IT'S- 5am- ANYWAYYY, I cannot wait to see everyone. Mr A, says they are really kind, and admirable. I've also heard all about them and seen them during the sports festival- Not that I remember who they are or how they sound or look like. But that's  besides the point. I'm really excited and nervous and scared and happy and energetic and pumped for this but like im also really anxious like what if they don't like me or they see my scars or make fun of me and bully me like everyone else and---**

My pencil broke. "Awww man" I whispered to myself. Looking around my desk I see that I have no more pencils at it, as they are all in my bag ready for school- UA. My leg bounces slightly, happy or scared both work for me. 

Now I don't understand how so many people can take a shower BEFORE going to school. Like HOW? I don't get it, I struggle to focus in the morning let alone shower without falling.

-------------
Tobbi Asher
UA 

Mr A and I arrived at the location. UA.... I follow him toward the classroom, and waited outside the door. Every kid in the building had rushed into their classes when the bell rung, so I didn't run into anyone on my way to the room.. Looking at the huge door, I watched as Mr A entered the class and I waited for the signal. 

=======================

a new chapter! Lets goooo

Here's a picture I drew of our little gal
Not the greatest- I know. But I don't like drawing full bodies and I'm also a horrible drawer so take what you get lol.

 But I don't like drawing full bodies and I'm also a horrible drawer so take what you get lol