14. Mr Boombox love interest?

!AUTHORS NOTE!
Kiwi: New Zealander -- Bloody Hell: Used to express annoyance/anger/shock -- Jeepers: Used to express Suprise/Alarm -- Far Out: Very strange -- NZ: New Zealand
!AUTHORS NOTE!

^thinking^ "speaking" _noise_ Japanese Talking

--------------------
FIRST PERSON: ASHER TOBBI

_ding_
I look over at my phone to see that Yamada had sent me a meesage

Boombox
HEYY, LITTLE LISTENER, I HAVE A GREAT NICKNAME FOR YOU NOW!
ASHNER? ASHER AND LISTENER COMBINED HAHA!

SOME OF THE STUDENTS ARE CURRENTLY TRYING
TO SEE WHO I'M TEXTING AND SMILING AT.
THEY THINK I HAVE A LOVER. FUNNY, RIGHT?

"PFH!! A LOVER! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHA" I say to myself.

‐------------------
Third Person
UA High School
1-A Classroom

"Pstt" A yellow haired boy tried getting attention to himself.

"What?" A Pinkett replied, trying to not get caught by their teacher.

"Present Mic is smiling at his phone~ You think he has a l.o.v.e.r?" The yellow haired boy asked.

The Pink haired girl looked at their teacher, seeing the loud obnoxious blonde smiling at his, madly typing away. During a class sesh. While everyone was doing questions on paper. ^That sneaky speaker!^ The pink haired girl thought. "Present Mic!" She lifted her hand. "I need some help please."

"YEAHH! I CAN HELP YOU!" Present Mic walks over, "WHAT CAN I HELP YOU WITH LISTENER?" He asked, not-so quietly.

The girl smiled. Her pink skin shining ever so slightly, while grinning madly. "Who are you texting~"

Everyone stopped writing on the pieces of paper they all had. Suddenly looking over to the two people. Interest has set into their skulls. All, but two had their ut-most attention at the duo. Present Mic, had his move open to speak, but nothing came out.

"OOOOHH! SO YOU DO HAVE A LOVER! LEMME SEE LEMME SEE!" The girl yelled, trying to grab her teachers phone.

The Teacher jumped back slightly, hiding his phone behind his back. "WOAH! MINA! NO! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! I CAN'T AND WON'T SEE THIS PERSON AS A LOVER!" Present Mic yelled back.

"IT HAS TO BE A LOVERRRR!" The girl, Mina. Replied happily.

"I GOT THE PHONE!" The yellow haired boy said, waving his hand around holding the phone up. Running away from the teacher, who was trying to get his phone back.

"Kaminari! Give my phone back!" Present Mic asked pleadingly. Everyone was just watching the exchange happening. Not quite sure what to do.

_Cough cough_ "Hi Present Mic! Or- should I say, BoomBox. ;] Can you please, please, please, bring some food you think is good. I don't know any type of Japanize food, other than these Blobs I took from Aizawa's freezer. Which I think are called, Mochi? THEY ARE HEVENLY! Oh! And some cheesecake if that's a thing in Japan." The yellow haired boy, Kaminari started to say reading the texts. From the first messaged sent to the more recent texts.