11. Uh.. Hi...

!Authors Note!
Chapter 10, and 11 have been done on phone. So I haven't checked if it looks good on a pc screen yet. So sorry if anything looks different to how it may be. As soon as I get the chance to go onto my pc I'll fix it! Promise!
!Authors Note!

^thinking^ "speaking" _noise_

----------

FIRST PERSON: ASHER TOBBI
I was in the lounge with the TV going on in the background quietly. I had grown accustomed to common Japanese words and was trying to teach Aizawas, cats Decaf, Espresso, and Cappuccino... They were all. Coffee types. Thankfully Aizawa had told me what their names- actually. Present Mic told me what their names were in English. To say I was surprised was an overstatement. Seeing how Aizawa has a shelf full of take away coffee cups, or portable reusable cups. Him naming his cats after coffee types really didn't surprise me.

_RINGGG_

I sat there. Uh. What do I doooo!? Do I hide, stay still, or call someone?

_knock knock_

I stay seated.
Please oh god, don't continue knocking..

_knock knock knock knock_

I heard a booming voice from outside. I sigh realizing that it was Mr All Mights voice. "Don't ??? Young ?????????" His overly happy tone of voice said. Perhaps to loudly. But as long as no one comes, I'm fine with it.

I heard a quiet voice ask something in Japanese. I facepalm mentally to myself. You brought someone with you! Didn't Aiz- you know what. I won't bother. He is the 'all mighty', All Might, number one hero. I guess if he brings someone over it'll be fine.. Right?

"Bing bong Bing Bing cheesecake!" I heard All Mights voice say in English. Aka: the codeword so I know that you're not a random shape-shifting person trying to kidnap me. Everyone normally says the codeword before entering other than Aizawa. He says it's 'stupid'. How rude of him!

I stand up, and see All Might and a green haired boy come in. Looks to be around my age, possibly? School has just finished a tiny bit ago... So it would make some sense. But why would All Might, out of all people. Bring him here?

"???" All Might says to the green haired boy.

The boy looked puzzled with the statement just said, giving me a weird look before looking back at the cheery blonde haired man. Answering "???".

I sigh. Turning around and head to the kitchen, grabbing hot chocolate packets and boiling the kettle. Making some Hot Chocolate for the two, and ofcourse myself. "Go sit on the couch you two! I'll get snacks for whatever is happening." I yell. Mostly toward All Might.

I heard a quick "Okay." Before All Might talks in Japanese.

The water had finished boiling and I made our Hot Chocolates. Mine with no sugar, just the powder, hot water and milk. More milk than water that it's hot enough to hold but not to hot it burns your hands. All Mights, with his 2 t-spoons of sugar, powder, hot water with equal parts milk. And I kinda of guessed the boys preferred Hot Chocolate.

Walking into the lounge, holding the three hot chocolates. I place them on a small coffee table infront of the black leather couch.

"Uhrm.. Hi?... Why are you here, All Might and... Boy?" I asked questionally. Starting the conversation.

"Well, your Japanese has seemed to improve brilliantly! So I wanted to bring a kid your age so you two can talk." All Might responded. I raised my eyebrow slightly at the statement. "This is Young Midoryia, Young Tobbi." All Might says bringing his arm around the small boys body.

"All Might, call me Asher. Not Tobbi. Please."

The boy seemed to be shaking from either shock, or excitement at the gesture. "Ah- yes. Sorry Young Asher." All Might brings his hand back and talks to Midoryia in Japanese. Midoryia, most likely knowing what's happening. Smiles brightly waving slightly to me. I just stare back..

"Okay! You can now start speaking in Japanese. I believe you can do it, Young Tob-Asher!" All Might corrects. I nodded slowly..

"Uhm. Hi... Midoryia? I- I'm... T-tobbi Asher.. I'm for-forten yea-rs old.. I'm from New Zealand..." I stuttered using Japanese. Speaking slowly trying to make sure I'm saying the right words. But thankfully I seemed to say it right, as All Might beams at me and Midoriya basically jumps out of his seat on the couch.

"Hi...! Nice to meet you, Tobbi-" he squeaks.

I cut in. "Asher. Call me Asher.. Please"

"Hi Asher! I'm- Midoryia! You're from.. New Zealand?" He questions.

"Yeeess..?" I struggle what to say.. I would say, wassup bro. Or yea! Kiwi blood flows through my blood red blood! But uh. I'm not that advanced with my Japanese yet.

"???" Midoryia said. Eyes practically beaming the sun at my naked eyes. He quickly digs into his bag- that I hadn't noticed. And brings out a notebook. Quickly opening to a page and drawing a rough sketch, and some words saying something.

"You see Young Asher. I wanted you to meet Young Midoryia, here because he is in the UA Hero Corse as you may be soon. And also because you needed to interact with someone your age..." All Might says, slightly chuckling at the end.

"I don't need to socialize with people my age All Might.. I'm perfectly fine hanging out with Present Mic and Aizawa, and sometimes Tsukauchi." I huff. Muttering quietly.

He looks at me, with eyebrows raised. "What was that Young Asher?"

"Nothing. Don't worry 'bout it..." I responded.

Midoryia looked at us, with confusion in his face. He seems to figure out some words from others, but not quite understanding most of the conversation. "Er- uh- Ashhher..?"

I look at Midoryia shockingly. "You can understand me?"

He looks at me sheepishly grinning. All Might then quickly says what I think I said to him. Then Midoryia quickly shakes his head, no. "I.. know little.. erm.." He slowly starts.

"English?" All Might finishes. Midoryia nods. I give an 'oooh' sound at that. "Young Midoryia, is in the Hero Course. So that means he's getting English lessons from Mic in school. Just like your getting your lessons everyday here for Japanese. I was wondering if you wanted me to tell him words he should learn for the future? English words of course." All Might asks. Slightly raising my eyebrows. I shrug.

I think for a tiny bit. "Okay. I want him to learn these words." I start. Making him wait a tiny bit. "The 'code words', 'help', and bring me food next time." I tell All Might.

He seems to gulp slightly, realizing he never brought any food with him..  Which is what I had asked EVERYONE. To do when coming to see me. I glare at him.

Quickly turning to look at Midoryia, he quickly tells him what I'm assuming is what he needs to do.

Midoryia nodded, giving a look of determination. "???" He said looking at me. All Might smiled at me, so guessing what he said was good.

They said their goodbyes shortly after. And I was then again. Alone in this small yet cozy house. Sighing to myself, I plop onto the couch and lay down. Espresso lying on me.

========
Dang mates. 2 chapters one day. Let's go!
Also sorry again about the looks of the chapters. I'll be sure to check and fix any weird parts on my pc when I get the chance too!
Edit: I made sure it looks good on pc. It does, so that works. :D