12. I don't care about him!

!AUTHORS NOTE!
Kiwi: New Zealander -- Bloody Hell: Used to express annoyance/anger/shock -- Jeepers: Used to express Suprise/Alarm -- Far Out: Very Strange -- NZ: New Zealand

!AUTHORS NOTE!

^thinking^ "speaking" _noise_

----------
FIRST PERSON: ASHER TOBBI

I wake up to a painfully load ring.. "Bloody freaking hell."

It's been 3 weeks of me learning Japanese, and formal Japanese movements. I can thankfully be able to talk- almost fluent Japanese. I can understand basic words and some words that are used to day to day conversations. Along with words heroes need to say frequently.

Sadly- no trace of any information has been found about my family or what happened 4 weeks ago.. If I'm going to be honest. If no information has been found now, I doubt any will be found later. But I'm still spending any free time I can researching anything that may be of help- the latest news in NZ, crimes happening around NZ and in Japan, radio stations, even so far to call my parents on the home phone and their personal phones. But I've got nothing! Not yet! I still believe I can find them.. I just got to wait....

_RING RING_

"Can you fucking shut up, phone!" I yell. Sluggishly getting out from the warm blankets and turning the TV down. I stand up and head into the kitchen where my phone was. ^Don't wake the cat.. Don't wake the cat..^ I think to myself. Walking away silently keeping the cat asleep on the couch.

_RIN-_

"OKAY! Who the bloody hell is trying to ring me!" I say grumpily.

"Hello? Tobbi Asher?" A quiet female asked in Japanese.

^Whoops.. Screamed at a nice lady...^ "Erm..Sorry for my outburst. Yes, I am Tobbi Asher." I reply in Japanese.

"Ah- Tobbi, you are in Mr Erasure Heads emergency contacts. I am just letting you know that Mr Erasure Head is in the hospital and is currently getting surgery and treatment for a battle he was just apart of." The kind female said

^What!? Battle? Bu- He's working in UA at this time?^ I think, checking the time hastily. "What happened?" I ask. Trying to stop myself from crying on phone call. ^I'm really pathetic to start crying over him.. He's just someone who gives me shelter and food.. We barley talk unless it's dinner or weekends.. And only recently we have been able to have fully Japanese conversations..^

The lady, presumably a nurse, responded "He and his class were attacked during a class trip."

I gasp at the news. "Will I be able to come in and vist?"

"Currently. No. But tomorrow morning, when he wakes up. I'm sure he'll be able to have vistors." She says calmly.

I quickly thank her for calling me about the news. Once the call ends my knees suddenly buckle. "Bloody hell. What.. FUCK!" I scream at myself. Tears pouring out against my will. "Why am I so fucking weak! Why does this fucking happen to me!"

Espresso, slowly walks up to me. Probably sensing my uneasiness. Suddenly, another fucking call beeps on my phone. I check the name this time, realizing it says 'Mr Boombox'. I answer and put the phone on speaker.

"HEEYYYYY ASHMAN" I heard Present Mics(Or what I recently found out- Hizashi Yamada) voice echoed in the house.

"Hi Mr Yamada..." I meekly say

"...I have some news to tell you, Asher.." Yamada slowly says.

"I know. It's about Mr A getting hurt with the... Rescue trip for 1-A, right?" I respond.

"... Yes.. How'd you know..?"

"I got a call... Apparently I'm on his emergency contacts.. Not sure if I should be glad or not.." I sniffle quietly, patting Espresso.

"Would you like me to come over, Asher? We can get take out and worry about Shota together." Yamada says reassuringly.

"Uh-.. Yeah.. Sure.... But-"

"But what?"

"It's not like.. I care for him... He's just a... Temporary caretaker... I don't even know him well.."

I heard a sigh from the other line, "Of course. I'll still come over, and we can eat take out." Yamada says.

"...Okay."

------------

"You can let it out." Yamada says, while looking at the TV. There was a horrible Drama show on.

"Let what out?" I ask, looking in his direction.

"The tears. The bottled-up emotions." Yamada says, turning to look at me. I was lying down eating ice cream he had brought.

"... I don't know what you're talking about." I say, looking at the TV program again.

"..."

"..."

".. I know you care about Shota.. Like I do." Yamada says quietly.

"... N-o... He's.. Just a caretaker..." I reply, shuttering slightly.

"Why are you saying that? I can tell you care about him. Why are you trying to tell me the opposite. You can also love and care for your caretakers too."

"I don't care about him! OKAY!" I yell accidentally.

Silence fills the room..
Minutes pass.

Silence

Is weird

It can be a nice, caring thing-

-but yet a weapon all the same

It is as weak as dirt,

yet as strong as iron and glass

It can cut through anything, if tried with enough patience, will power and determination
Or it can be healing and peaceful...
It's all about how you look at it, and what is happening during the time.
Some people want it every minute, while others find their selves suffocating in the dreadful silence.
Some people want comfort during silence
While others want to be alone

Everyone is alone, and everyone is together all the same, at the same time.
It can all change on how you see the world...
Some have spiritual voices, people, love, and values
While others may not
Some have the best life they could dream of
While others are barley living
While others demand for more

It's all about how we are, as a person, as a whole.
It's about how we grew up, and what with.
Don't judge people from looks...
Judge from personality.

-----------------
FIRST PERSON: HIZASHI YAMADA

There was at least 10 minutes of pure silence. I thought Asher did care about Shota.. ^Had I been wrong?^ I suddenly heard small sniffles. Looking over to where the sound came from, Ashers body. I reach over and pat her leg quietly. She looks at me.

"Is.. Will-.." She whispers, "Is he going to le..ave... Me, like- e-very..one else..? Just.. Disappear like m-my fam..ily....?" I give her a pitiful look. My own eyes getting glossy.

I shuffle over closer to her, bringing her body to mine. And hug her. "I promise you, he won't go down that easy. Just.. Give him some time to heal.. We can go visit him tomorrow if you wish?" I calmly reassure. Slowly losing my own composure.

"Ok..ayy.... Y-ou, won't le..ave... me either..?" Her statement sounded more like a question.

"I promise, now try sleep. I'll be here with you the whole night. Try to get some rest."

She softly nods, and goes into a deep sleep minutes later. I wonder just how bad her possible mental health may be... Possibly worse than what everyone thought..

=================
CRY! or not. I don't know. BUT I DO KNOW WE GONNA GO SEE MR AIZAWA NEXT CHAPTERR!
Also, sorry for like that quote(?), I MAY OR MAY NOT got carried away.. And drifted slightly from what i was trying to say. But uh, if you want to understand it, just read the silence. Anywhere past the silence part I got carried away with. WHOOOOOPSIES.