6. A different view of the chaos

ERASURE'S POV OF CHAPTER 5- 5. Where am I?
!AUTHORS NOTE!
This will be very short. So it isn't needed to read. I'm doing this just to help those who may struggle with figuring out what I intended Erasure Head to think/say and such. Enjoy!
!AUTHORS NOTE!

^thinking^ "speaking" _noise_

-------

"Hmpf...?" I groaned. Hearing some shuffles I woke up a drowsy mess like always. Never getting enough sleep.

"Buc-ket?"

I fully woke up hearing a broken coarse voice. "Bucket?" I repeated. The problem child said bucket in English, weirdly. The child stared at me, before cautiously replying.

"Ye..s?" They held a hand to their mouth. I quickly got the memo, and rushed to get a bucket. ^This problem better not puke all over me^ I huff. gave the bucket to the kid and they waste no time removing the little sustenance they had into the bucket.

"Are you finished?" I asked, seeing that they stopped. ^What is with that look?^ I sigh. "Do you want some water to speak easier?"

"Wa-t-r?" They replied. I reached over and got their water that was in a plastic cup, that was on their bedside table. They gulped it down extremely fast. ^Don't puke it on me. Don't puke it on me.^ I repeated in my head. "Where's the toilet?" I pointed to the bathroom door. Why did they say toilet? Why not bathroom.

Once the kid came out they started to explore the room. I let them at it. I would too. You wake up somewhere weird and unknown it would make sense.

_Beep_ I quickly looked over to the kid, seeing that they pressed the 'request help' button. Sighing I leaned back into the chair I was sitting in.

Soon a pink-haired nurse walked in. The nametag read Nurse Moon. "What is it you needed me here for?" Moon asked.

"Uhrm. English..?" I looked at the nurse. She looked confused. Poor nurse.

"Uh- I don't know English, Ma'am. Could you speak Japanese?" She asked.

The kid gave a blank stare to both of us.

"Do you know English, Erasure Head?"

"I do know enough to ask certain questions. But I don't understand enough, since I don't go out far enough to need the skill." I replied blanky. Waving my hand up and down slightly.

"Ah.. That may be difficult then.."

"You also thinking she only knows English? Or at least not enough Japanese?"

"Yes... Sadly.. We have no one we speaks clear or fluent English..."

I sigh, rubbing my temples. I'll ask to clarify if they speak English. "Do you speak English?" I asked the kid in English. They hurriedly turned their head towards me.

"Yes." They responded nodding fast.

"You don't speak Japanese?" I asked, giving a glare.

"No? Why ?????? don't ????? japanese ????? you ???? friends ??? Family ??? English ???? 2 ??? Japanese."

I looked at the nurse. She looked completely confused.

"I only got part of the conversation. So I'm guessing we are going to need someone who knows English very well. I'm going to call a co-worker."

"Yes! Of course sir! That'd be great."

^Great.. I have to actually use English for a serious case.. What's the words again?^ "Urm. Wait- Kid. Stay. Stay." The problem child gave me a shocked look. Oh fuck, did I mispronounce words? "Sorry, did.. I say something.. Wrong?"

"No..?" They gave me a confused answer, and now I'm even more confused. I just need to get Mic here.

"Moon, stay here to make sure the kid doesn't go running or whatever. I'll go call my co-worker." I told the nurse. She nodded and I stood up walking out. "Hey Hizzashi.. Yeah... No. I'm not calling because I miss you... Shut up.. Your using your quirk again... Look, I just need you to come to Musutafu Hospital because we need an English speaker... yeah yeah... Hurry up then... Ok.... Room XX" I hung up after that.

Soon he arrived and we entered the room. "HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LISTENER!! WHAT'S UPPP!" I rub my temples. ^Oh my fucking god Hizashi^

"!!!" The kid screamed

"OH! Sorry Little Listener." Hizashi said.

"???"

The two Hizashi and the kid converse. Hizashi introducing himself as a hero, one of the only words I understand during his essay of speaking.

"???"

"???"

"???"

"Ok, Aizawa~." Hizashi asked.

"What. Hizashi." I replied coldly.

"What should I ask the kid?"

"The basics first. Name, age, quirk." What an idiot. To forget to ask the basics of any case surrounding anyone.

"???"

"???"

"Little Listeners name is Asher, 15 soon turning 16, quirks name is Chameleon." Hizashi repeated to me.

"They seemed hesitant to answer. You sure they telling the truth?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I think they are. I think they are just confused on what's happening."

"Ask them, where they were born, live, and how they know English."

"Yes, Sir." Hizashi replied jokily.

"???"

"???"

"Uh- Aizawa. We may have a problem..."

"What is it."

"They are from, and live currently in New Zealand.."

"What?"

"Yeah uh, I'm not sure how to respondddd."

"Ask them if they know where they are right now."

"???"

"?--"

"???"

Suddenly once Hizashi finished his talk. The kid fell limp. We hurriedly picked them up, then they stood up and mindlessly walked to the bathroom. We both followed. They were crying while also grabbing a-

"AIZAWA! THEY HAVE A NEEDLE!" Hizashi yelled with his quirk.

"WELL GET IT OFF THEM!"

"I NEED YOUR HELP TOO"

"HOLD THEIR SHOULDERS AND TALK, I'LL GET IT OFF THEM WITHOUT INJURING THEM"

While Hizashi grabed Asher's shoulders I quickly grabbed their hands, prying them off the sharp needle. Once I got it out the kid was in uncontrollable tears. But suddenly stopped crying.

"???"

"???" Hizashi calmly said. The kid nodded slowly.

"???" Hizashi added.

"Bring in Detective Tsukauchi in the morning. I'll meet you here. I told Little Listener that we will meet them in the morning, and that they should sleep."

"... Alright then... :- Goodbye Problem child" I said, while walking out.

"Goodbye Little Listener! ???"

I hit Hizashi in the head for using his quirk again in the hospital.