7. Questions after Questions.

!AUTHORS NOTE!
Any conversations in Japanese will be ??? just so I don't have to continuously say: and so and so talked in Japanese, or so and so told me in English. It would make the story easier to read if any unknown talking was just ???. Thank you!
!AUTHORS NOTE!

^thinking^ "speaking" _noise_

-------

I've been awake ever since... I don't know. Before the sun started rising. Now normally I'd say it would be around 5-6am then. But I don't know where I am.. Well I but- like I meant like where the sun rises. Ya know? My eyes hurt, and I know this freakish nightmare is real. How 'cool' it is to be hit with the reality check by earth hah. 

_Knock Knock_ I heard a knock wake me out of my thoughts. In comes Mr Present Mic, Erasure Head, a buff looking man blonde man, a short weasel, and a normal looking tall black haired male wearing a beige coat and hat. 

"Hey Little Listener! I've brought those guests I was talking about yesterday!" Present mic exclaims. I look at him.

"You said guest. Not guests. Is that an error on your part of translating or am I being nit picky right now?" I replied.

"Well, I think you have quite the keen ears!" Present Mic replied happily.

"Actually my earing is drastically lowered because of my quirk..." I muttered quietly, not sure if I wanted him to know the drawbacks of my quirk or not just yet.

_Cough Cough_ 

I look toward the buff man who coughed purposely, giving a 'really' look. Giving a better look at him, he was super tall, lots of muscles, blonde hair, and seems to be in a pose. "Haha! Nice to know your comfortable to talk!" The man exclaims. "I'm All Might!" He says while posing. I look at him, giving a double take.

"Really?" I asked. He gave me a dumbfounded look. Erasure Head chuckled. "I'm sorry, All Might. I don't really watch much videos online.. I know of you but I guess- One I'm not much of a fan, and I didn't think you looked liked this..." I said.

"Haha! That's quite all right young one! This is Nezu-" He said pointing to the white weasel. Nezu was wearing a plain human looking attire with shoes. Giving a better look, he looks more like a mouse. Kinda weird. "-And this is Detective Tsukauchi!" All Might introduced pointing to the last male. I nodded in return.

"My name is Asher. Sir. If you don't mind, are- is- that a quirk or-?" I questionably stuttered directing the question to Nezu. He cut me off.

"I am Nezu, UA's principle. I'm an animal with a quirk." He told me in simple forms. I sighed. Thanking the gods that I hadn't come off rude.. Hopefully..

"As, All Might said. I'm Detective Tsukauchi. My quirk is Lie Detector. I can tell if anything you say is a lie or the truth." I hummed.

"And I'm All Might! I am the highest pro hero in the world. First place!" I nodded.

"Uhm, I'm Asher... My quirk is Chameleon, I'm 15 turning 16 soon.." I said.

"Now, Asher. I'll be asking you some questions. Please give me the truth, instead of me trying to get it out of you. Every word said will be either kept between everyone in this room, or only given to those of high authority." Detective Tsukauchi stated calmly. "What does your quirk, Chameleon do?"

"It gives me aspects chameleons can do. My tongue can reach a long distance, I can climb walls to a certain degree.. Last I check it was, I can climb degrees of 140. My eyesight is enhanced too. I can change my eyes independently if I wanted to, eat bugs like spiders and ants, and straight up random plants if needed. Some chameleons can see UV light, but I'm not sure if I can, a tail where I can choose if it comes out or not. And finally scales that are always there giving me slightly better protection.

Drawbacks include, depending of how long and how much I use my quirk changes how long some of the drawbacks happen. I could either lose a lot of hearing, making me hard of hearing for a few hours. Or I go completely deaf for a week. Sense of smell goes off, making it harder for me to smell. Which isn't that bad sometimes. I lose control of my tail, my eyesight goes down to what a normal persons eyesight is." I finish. ^I just freely said a speech-^ 

"Wow." Is all Nezu says. Everyone is just sitting there. So I shuffle uncomfortably in my bed. I get my food I set aside earlier and start eating it, feeling very hungry. It is surprisingly really good, considering that I've never tried half these foods in it together before. 

"Ok then... How about where you live, and how you got here?" Detective Tsukauchi said after taking some notes.

"I live in New Zealand, with my family. Two parents, one sister, one dog. I-..." I stay quiet "I don't know how I got here..."

"Hmmm, what do you last remember before waking up?" He suggests.

"I was walking my dog! She's a cute, but big size as a female, German Sheppard. We were walking along the trail next to the lake, when she started barking. I pulled her toward me told her to stop, and turned around to see who/what she was barking at.... I saw this.. Snail? Male? Guy?.. A guy with a mutant snail quirk I'd think. He had antennae kind of eye things like snails and a big shell. Next to him was a tall green haired female. She gasped at me and raised her hands up at me and snapped. Then everything went blank.. I guess I woke up here..."

. . . 
Everyone was quiet. God I hated it.  

"Now that I think about it..." The 5 men all looked at me questionably. "That was the last time I could see faces.. Like- mouths, and eyebrows!" Everyone other than Erasure Head looked at me with confused faces. "Your faces- are ju-jjust... Skin.. Stretched..." I hold my mouth and quickly rush toward the bathroom to puke my breakfast out. ^Man... There goes my breakfast..^

"???" Erasure Head said. Everyone looked at him. "???" 

"???" Nezu responded

What the hell are they talking about. I wanna know!

"Uhrm. Asher.. Do you know what... Prosopagnosia is?" All might asked

"Nope."

"Prosopagnosia is the name for the disorder, that people commonly call it. Face Blindness." Nezu started

"Face blindness makes it so people find it hard to see or differentiate facial expressions." Detective Tsukauchi finished.

I looked at them. Shocked. Face blindness?? What. How- "So... I can't- I won't be able to see anyone's eyes? Mouth? Face!? Ever- ever again...?" I ask quietly.

"Sadly. Yes." One of them responded

I couldn't tell which one. My vision started to blur with tears coming in, and me deep in my thoughts didn't realize.

========

A few hours ago I was given some of the most life changing news. I cried and cried while Erasure Head and Present Mic did their best to try calm me down. Soon after they left to talk about what they would do with me. I just slept once they left the room. Tiredness really took over me. And I slept for a good 4 hours before waking up to Nezu, Erasure Head and Detective Tsukauchi sitting on chairs next to my bed.

Honestly, I don't know why Erasure Head was always in my room. He doesn't know English- sorry. He doesn't know MUCH English. So he wouldn't be able to talk to me much.. p_p

"Hello..." I grumbled. Wiping sleep from my eyes. 

"Was your sleep good?" Nezu asked me

"Yes, considering I didn't sleep much last night because of the time zone difference and not being able to sleep at all. I guess." I responded. 

"That's great!" He clapped his paws together.

"Us three, along with the other two have been.. Talking.. About what we would do. But we would like to ask you first before we move with anything." Detective started to say

"Alright? What did you guys come up with?" I say being more awake.

"Number one, we can try to find your family, if you give us your full name, address and family numbers. Try to see if we can find them for you to connect with them again.... If worse comes to worse.. We can't find them, contact them, or if they are ... dead... You can go back to New Zealand. We will buy and fund a plane ticket to New Zealand, and enough money to let you survive for a month or two.

The number two option is, you could if wanted to, try to do all of what I said earlier, but you stay here. We will find you a good home with some candidates already in mind. You could go to a normal school, or- Nezu has kindly offered a spot in any class you would wish to join in UA, as he see potential in you, especially in the hero course.

The number three, final choice. Is that we don't bother doing anything about finding your family. But the offers for number two still stand." He finished.

I sat there. Going through the options in my mind. My family would want me back- but what if those. People.. Did the same to them like they did to me..? I-.. "I choose number two.. Try to find my family.. And if that doesn't work.. I'll go to school and live somewhere.. But- I.. I don't know any Japanese.. I'd be useless.."

"We will give you private Japanese lessons by Present Mic." Nezu stated.

"May I ask why.. Erasure Head is here? It's not like he can understand.." I asked, looking over at his hunched figure. 

"Because you'll be staying with him!" Nezu stated excitedly.

What? Stay? I guess it'll help my Japanese.. But... Seriously? But I guess it's better than being with random people I don't know... "Ok."

--------

Omg I felt like I was doing a full of essay with those paragraphs explaining. If you have any questions further about anything in this book from chapter 1 to this point. Go and ask! I'd be more than happy to help explain some things more and to help your understanding. :]
Byeee Broskis!