17. The Nurses Office

!AUTHORS NOTE!
Kiwi: New Zealander -- Bloody Hell: Used to express annoyance/anger/shock -- Jeepers: Used to express Suprise/Alarm -- Far Out: Very strange -- NZ: New Zealand

OH HO HO, This chapter- may not be my best one. But it sure is slightly juicy? Maybe.. Yeah I don't know.
!AUTHORS NOTE!

^thinking^ "speaking" _noise_ Japanese Talking

-------------------------------------------
Nurse's Room: 6pm
Erasurehead - Mr. Aizawa

"Will she be fine?" I ask Recovery Girl

"Yes, she should be..." Recovery Girl responded, looking at Asher. 

Asher's body was on a white bed in the nurse's office. I sigh, looking as her face warps from happiness to disgust to anger back to happiness. Midnight was sitting in the corner of the room quietly talking to Hizashi. Apparently, they had heard Asher's voice scream and ran straight toward the scene. Only to find Bakugo yelling at her while she was on the ground. Midoryia and Todoroki were also running toward the scene to see Midnight put Bakugo and Asher to sleep. 

When interrogating Bakugo, he said he did nothing. "I(he) was just closer to her than us and saw Endeavor walking away calmly." Thinking it more I didn't know what to do. Bakugou isn't one to lie- but Endeavor. He's the second hero. There is nothing I could do, and there was no evidence that Endeavor did it other than Bakugo's statement.

"She has burns and bruising, Shota." Recovery Girl stated suddenly.

"What?" I ask, "Burns and bruising?" I repeat.

Recovery Girl nodded, in response. The other two in the room looked up at the words with shocked expressions. 

"Burns?- How would she get burns?" Midnight asked.

"Hmmm..... Either Bakugo or Endeavor....." I replied.

"Endeavor?" Hizashi asked, with shock evidence in his voice and expression. 

"Bakugo told me he saw Endeavor walk away calmly when he rushed to the scene..." I said calmly, "I trust Bakugo. He isn't one to lie. But- I'm not sure.. I'd need more evidence than this one time thing. Endeavor may have thought that Asher was a Villian?" I continued.

"How about we ask other students?" Midnight asked, "See if they know anything about what happened.

"Hmmm, maybe. For now I told Bakugo, Midoryia and Todoroki to keep quiet about what happened. I also told them that Asher is no Villian, but never told them why she was here or what her name is." I said closing my eyes due to tiredness. 

People seemed to hum and nod in response. Not that I was really paying attention to them. 

"Hurgg..." I heard a.. Unique sound come from  Asher's body.

"Good morning sweety" Recovery calmly said.

Suddenly Asher's body changes colors shocking everyone in the room, her body turning grey and purple. She was also breathing in and out fast, and gasping for air. Body shaking terribly.

"It's okay, sweaty. Look at me, Breath with me Hunny. In, and out. In, and out." Recovery Girl was trying to calm the girl down. Not succeeding after a few minutes. "Midnight-

"On it" Midnight announces already knowing, and started to use her quirk. Covering my mouth and nose with my scarf, I watch a light pink mist flow in the room, spreading slowly toward Asher's panicking body. Soon enough, Asher's body went asleep and calmed down. Her body turning back into her normal skin tone.

...

And it stopped?

"You're seeing what I'm seeing, right?" Hizashi spoke.

"Depends on what you're seeing. A ten-foot baby ant? Yes." I sarcastically responded, rolling my eyes.

"Haha, why does she have those marks. It shouldn't be natural?" Midnight wondered.

"Perhaps the red and blue marks on her face is a part of her quirk- the color changing surely must be." Recovery Girl said, looking over Asher to make sure nothing bad happened during the panic attack.

"Hmmmm.." ^I should probably ask Asher, about this when she's awake and able to...^

----------------------------------------

Cracking my back, I stretch out to grab my phone on the bedside cabinet. "Hmmm" the phone displayed 7am. I was surprised that I slept for that long without any interruptions honestly. Thankfully it was a weekend. 

_Sigh_ I need to finish schoolwork and gather all the papers for internships. ^Man can't wait for all those papers...^ I grumble. 

"..Mr- A?" Asher asked weakly.

"Are you okay, Asher?" I asked.

"I.. Think so.." She responded, her voice gravely because she hasn't had any water for hours.

"Here." I give her a cup with water, "I'll call Recovery Girl" She nodded in response. Walking outside the room, I give one quick look back and see Asher softly rubbing her face and arm. I raised my eyebrows slightly, once I closed the curtains and left the room, I called Recovery Girl. 

"Recovery Girl? If you can come into UA soon that would be appreciated. Asher just woke up." I tell the phone.

"Of course, I was just about to leave, I'll be there soon." Recovery Girl replied, ending the call.

Sighing, I walk back into the room, opening the curtains and sit back down next to the bed. "I have some questions for you, Asher.

"Hmm?" She responded, "What is it, Mr A?"

"It's about... What happened when you had a panic attack... Do you remember it?" I asked calmly.

"..Uhm, no? I don't think so.." Asher mumbles

"Your body. It changed colors- well. Your skin at least." I summed up. I saw the tired girl, suddenly have full of energy. Her eyes widened and started to sweat. "Asher. What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"Uermm... Well, that's because....." Asher mumbled, going quieter than her voice already was.

"What was that?

"My body is...." Asher mumbled again, fidgeting with her hands. 

"If you don't want to tell me that ok. Just- tell me if it's normal or not. I was worried that it-" I got cut off, by Recovery Girl entering the room.

"..It's normal, Mr A...." Asher whispered.

"Hello, Dear. Are you feeling better?" Recovery Girl asked.

"I'm fine..." Asher said.

Taking my leave, I stand up and bid my farewells. Knowing Recovery Girl might want some time alone with Asher.

Sighing, I get into the teachers office, and start doing paper work for the Internships.

=============

:]