13. Mummy!?

!AUTHORS NOTE!

Kiwi: New Zealander -- Bloody Hell: Used to express annoyance/anger/shock -- Jeepers: Used to express Suprise/Alarm -- Far Out: Very Strange -- NZ: New Zealand

!AUTHORS NOTE!

^thinking^   "speaking"   _noise_   Japanese Talking

----------
FIRST PERSON: ASHER TOBBI

The car ride to Musutafu Hospital was quiet. But.. A peaceful quiet. Yamada and I were walking to Mr A's room. I... Was scared to say the least. Scared about many things. His health, his feelings about me, what he is to me, and about him leaving suddenly, and basically everything and nothing at the same time. How does that even happen?

"Are you ready?" Yamada's voice brought me out of my head. Taking a breath, I nod to him.

We open the door and see machines all connecting to the black-haired male's body. Machines that beep, weird lines all over his body, fluids entering his body, and the bandages and casts all over his body. I gasp. Quickly pulling my hand over my mouth. I look at Yamada and he already looks like he's about to cry, even though he's already seen Mr A's condition. 

A groan escapes Mr A's body, and he opens his eyes? There were bandages covering everything on his face other than his mouth, giving him a look of a mummy. "...Who... Is.. i-t?" He groans.

"It's me, Shota.. And-" Yamada says quietly, and that was all I heard before I ran out of the room.

Tears cascaded out of my eyes. ^Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop crying like a fucking- fucking dumbass, dumbass!^ I yell internally. People yell at me to stop running, before quickly shutting up once seeing the tears. Everyone was giving me looks. I hated it.. It was just like.. Like--

I shut down my thoughts. Skidding outside and continuing to run...

Finally stopping.. I realized I reached a park. Slowly down to catch a breath. I slump down onto a swing.. ^I'm.. So.. Stupid. Idiotic, childish. AHHHHHHHHHH! Why...^

...

^I'm just they say, I am..^ I scream and yell and thoughts fly and attack my head continuously. I didn't even realize the girl looking at me.

"You look sad, are you worried about someone?" A blunt voice said.

I quickly looked up to see a green haired female. Not seeing her earlier. "How long have you been there..?"

"I followed you from the hospital. I saw you crying and thought it would be good to watch and make sure you don't get yourself in danger." The green-haired girl said.

"..Oh.. I'm fine. You can go now." I huffed. 

The girl looked at me, up and down, head to toe. "What's that on your face?" 

"What?" I asked shocked.

"That on your face. It's blue and red?"

"fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...." I continuously say to myself, ^My quirk deactivated because of my stupid bloody feelings^ quickly getting up before my wrist got grabbed.

"What's wrong? Is that apart of your quirk?" The girl asked me.

Activating my quirk, I look back at her with a fake smile. "What's apart of my quirk?"

"...Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Really." I muster up the most realistic fake smile. "Please let go." I ask.

"Oh.. Sorry." She let go.

I then walked away. Walking back to the hospital- Wait- Where is the hospital? Bloody hell. I checked my phone about to call Yamada. To ask for directions and to apologize. Opening my phone I see 50+ notifications. Sighing, I press call. 

"WHAT HAPPENED!? ARE YOU OKAY ASHER? WHERE ARE YOU?" Yamada screamed into the phone, in Japanese.

".. I'm fine.. Just- Didn't want to... See Mr A, in his condition right now.. It scared me.." I replied in Japanese.

Yamada and I continued to talk on the phone, with him guiding me back to the hospital to try again.

Little did I know.

Someone
overheard
the
conversation.

-----------

"You okay? I'll be with you the whole time. If you need to leave just tell me and don't run out. Just walk outside the room." Yamada told me. I only nodded in response, entering the room with my head down.

_creakkkk_

...

"Hi... Mr A..." I quietly said. Lifting my head I saw him stare at me. 

"You doing.. Better- kiddo?" His gruff voice was hoarse and dry. I softly nodded. He smiled, giving a dry chuckle. "Come here..

I walked over and sat next to his bed, on one of the visitor chairs. He patted my leg slowly. 

"???" I heard a voice outside the door. Looking toward the door, along with Yamada and Mr A, we hear a quiet knock. 

"Come.. In.." Mr A's hoarse voice answered.

Two people came in. One I recognized and the other one I didn't. I looked at Mr A quickly giving him a confused expression. "Why is Mr Detective Tsukauchi here?" I asked. 

"Ah, I wasn't expecting you to be here, Asher. Anyway I'm here to ask Aizawa here some questions about U S J" ^U S J? What is that? Some acromion? Like LOL?^ I thought "This is my partner, Sansa Tamakawa." Mr Tamakawa gave a confused look at me.

"Who is this kid? Why is she in here?" Mr Tamakawa asked.

"This is Aizawa's kid he was looking after. The one I told you about. Sansa meet Tobbi Asher. Asher meet Tamakawa." Detective Tsukauchi introduced.

I bowed "Nice to meet you Mr Tamakawa"

"Nice to meet you too, Tobbi. Your Japanese has seemed to improved amazingly." Mr Tamakawa said.

I just nodded. "Yamada.. Should we leave so they can do what they need to do?" I asked Yamada quietly. 

"Sure, if you want. Asher, and I will be leaving for lunch now. Goodbye you three. Shota." Yamada looks at him. "Don't put pressure on yourself. LOVE YOU SHOTAAAAAA!!" and that is when I dragged Yamada out so he didn't make Mr A angry. 

=================
Doneeeeeeee. How do we feel about this chapter?
I really wanted to include that certain certain character before Asher went to school! So I thought this would be a good(?) time to do so.
Have a nice day bro's! (Females and males can be called bro. Don't go yelling at me! I use it to address girls and females OKAY!)