9. New beginnings

!AUTHORS NOTE!
In this chapter, we will start to say more of kiwi slang/sayings. As Asher, is indeed a Kiwi, I thought it would be nice to have common sayings in further chapters.Kiwi: New Zealander -- Bloody Hell: Used to express annoyance/anger/shock -- Jeepers: Used to express Suprise/Alarm -- Far Out: Very Strange -- I will put any words that I think people may or may not, to try prevent any confusion. :]Not all words will be used in a chapter. I'll put this at the start of every chapter!

!AUTHORS NOTE!

^thinking^ "speaking" _noise_

IMPORTANT
VERY IMPORTANT
Hi, relating to this chapter, I've changed the chapter because I've mucked up the timeline [dumb move by me]. Hopefully the timeline isn't that bad now that I have changed this.

Sorry!! >_<

-------

3rd Person

Aizawa, had finally calmed Asher down. Slightly patting her head every so often to let her sleeping body know he was still there. In all honesty he thought that she was holding up quite well. To.. A.. Degree. Not the best, but she could be worse..?

Pulling his phone out, he turned his brightness down to not wake, Asher up. ^Well.. Guess I better get ready for school. The entrance exams are happening today. ^Slowly moving out of the bed. _Creakkk_ Aizawa froze. The slumbering child's breath was going up and down calmly. ^Still asleep^ Aizawa breathed a sigh out. He made his way to the door of the bedroom, making sure every step is quiet and doesn't make any noises. Giving one final look at the kid, his brow raises slightly. ^Is her skin..? Ah, it's probably nothing. I'm too tired to deal with this.^ He thought, while closing the door.

------

Aizawa had finished getting ready and had checked the clock on the wall. 6:30am, it read. Sighing to himself, he grabbed the note Present Mic made and stuck it to the fridge door. ^Hope she does well. That note should have everything she'd need. Plus Hizashi, will be coming later for Japanize lessons... Think that's it? I'll worry about it when I get a message from Hizashi or Asher. I need to mentally prepare myself for new first years..^ He thought, making his way to his car. Swinging the car keys around his finger giving a slight jingle sound.

==========
Pov: Asher Tobbi [Yes, the last name is Tobbi because I'm 'so' creative]

"Ughhhh..." I grumble. Opening my eyes, I see a dark room, with light fighting it's way inside. I slowly. But surely. Get out of bed, tossing the blankets off me, and walked to the curtains. Pulling them aside. Suddenly, light filled the room "Jeepers! Who in their bloody right mind put the goddam sun outside the window!" I squeezed my eyes shut. ^Fucking hell..^ Blinking rapidly to get used to the sunlight, my eyes scream at me. Or- was that real? _epic scream_ ^Fuck- yeah-nah. I ain't going out. No way in hell am I gonna go outside to some place I don't even understand.^ I quickly left my bedroom, and wondered aimlessly for a bit finally finding the bathroom. I entered and locked the door.

Looking to the mirror, I see my reflection. "I- I can see my face..? But. Why can't I see anyone else's..?" I whisper in shock. Taking my clothes off, and looking in the mirror I look at my body. Soft, bouncy dirty blonde hair, with streaks of blue and purple dye around here and there. Small curls that would give a male appearance if looking from behind. Pure white eyes look back at me. "Oh- Forgot I had my quick active.." I mumble. ^Kinda thought it'd turn off when I was out cold. But I guess in the back of my mind I wanted it to be on..^ Turning my quick off, yellowish brown eyes look back. Some may say the color of marigold. While vermillion red and lapis blue scales shine on my face.. I quickly cover the red patch with my hair. The red scales being above the eye. While I cringe looking at my blue scales. ^Guess I gotta keep using my quirk to hide those. Bloodly hell, they'll think I'm a creep otherwise.^ Patches of green, yellow, purple, white, and black scales are spread along my body. Looking at my overall body. Skinny, not bareboned to the point you can put your hands under your ribs, but you can slightly see them if stretching a certain way- White 'skin', and short legs... Not that great in the tall department. But great for getting away.