Uncle Jeon

Jungkook was Jia's favourite uncle since childhood, she always cherished every single moment she spent with him. Jungkook was Jia'a's father's friend a little younger than her father but still their bond was very strong.

Whenever they had dinner together Jia would stick to him, all this continued til she was 15 but then she saw how he was making distance from her after a few days he brought his new friend to their house, and Jia's father made fun of Jungkook because that Girl was his high school crush and Jungkook blushed, all these things never get unnoticed by the Jia, when she went to the high school she was 17, her father wanted her to study in one of the best university of Korea after her school but she had other plans.

Things changed when she got to know about her feelings for Jungkook, Now she was the one to maintain a distance between them, she always thought of Lisa as his girlfriend because he was sticking to them, at business parties or dinners they would have. Jungkook was not liking the new strange behaviour Of Jia.

one day he pinned Jia to the wall because she was avoiding him all day at their business party. when he yelled at her, she became scared. but when he again asked her what the matter was, she thought of telling him the truth and she did it, Jungkook was so shocked, He told Jia that he also had a thing for her but this could never be possible.

After that day Jia always tried to impress him and show him that their relationship could work, but Jungkook would become sometimes rude to her. but she always manages to be the cheerful one. Jungkook was getting frustrated because of the load of his company, he was putting too many project's together.

Jia came to his house with a cake in her hand, which she made for him, but Jungkook became angry he yelled at her and destroyed the cake she made for him. She cries and begs JUngkook to love her, But Jungkook is blinded with anger, he thinks that she will leave him after spending a night with him.

He laid her, she did everything he wanted, he realised his stress on her, and he was blinded by the pleasure he was feeling not caring about the raising hopes of the teenager, Jia thought that Jungkook wanted her in his life that's why she gave her virginity to him.

In the morning Jungkook declared it all a mistake, But then he felt pity for her, He said that they would give it a try to their relationship see if it could work or not. Jia agreed. Jungkook knew that he also had feelings for her but after experiencing her teenage love, he fell deeply in love with her. Jia was a sweet girl with a lovely heart and of course, she was pretty.

she went to Jungkook's office to give him the lunch she made for him, But Jungkook was angry, he called her annoyed, threw the food on the floor and coldly asked her to leave, Jia left from their crying but then she forgot her phone in his office, she went back to his office and saw him kissing a girl, but when she recognized the girl she was broken, It was Lisa.

After that day, Jia never talked to him, she locked herself in the room and cried all night and day, the very next day when Jungkook came to give her phone back to her and apologize to her, She behaved normally with him, Jungkook showered her with a lot of love.