Housemates

"They would be here at any moment." the girl said while fixing her backless top, tying it knot with her both hands, "And you are telling me now." The girl in front of the stove asked her not to ignite the fire even more, as she let the flame slowly be gone. "I thought you know." The girl shook her head and as she took her not co chubby cheeks between her teeth chewing them slightly, "And who would tell me-- and for god's sake stop rolling up so much that's not like they will come and straightforwardly gave you a head. Lisa." the girl laughed at the comments of others.

"that would be a treat then." she tried to annoy her even more, but soon the bell rang as Lisa fixed her hair tugging it behind her as she went to open the door. But soon her smile dropped as she saw the first person, and the same with the person. 'You fucking whore leave my apartment right now." the girl from the kitchen came running hearing her hysterical shout, "what happened?" she asked as she saw two handsome strangers at the door, the first guy looking at Lisa with some kind of disgust in them and she doing the same. While the buffy guy behind him smiled at the awkward situation starting the back of his head, his eyes turned toward the newly arrived girl having a spatula in her hands.

"Oh, Lisa." the girl called her while holding her arm. Lisa came back from her world where she was choking teh guy, " are you both our new roommates," Lisa urged for an answer while one of the guys answered. "Yeah." "Hello and welcome," Lisa said as she walked back their way, the girl beside her knew something was messing up her mind. "I am Jeon Jungkook and he is Jimin Park." the buffy guy introduced while Lisa just nodded her head, he extended his hand for a handshake which she accepted and the other girl as well.

"Myself Lalisa Manabon simply Lisa, and she is Jia Kim." His eyes met with Jia's, and he simply smiled at her. "Welcome," Lisa said as she slid away.  Jia returned to the kitchen to get some beverage for them, "why were you fighting with that guy." Jia asked Lisa almost like whispering, "he was the guy in the morning with whom my car crashed and I got late for my interview and almost missed it." Jia nodded her head, "Maybe he also had his reasons." Jia added while Lisa rolled her eyes, "so many reasons to even say a sorry." she mumbled as she left. Jia held the tray holding four glasses of orange juice in them walking behind her, as they all got settled in the living room. "Are there only two of you," Jimin asked Jia not asking Lisa.

"No one more to go, he is at work," Jia told him he nodded his head. 'You both will be living in the third room on the left side and one of you will be living in the guest room as we are short of room due to an unwanted guest." Lisa hissed as they nodded their head. "Can you please explain in easy words?" Jia slightly pinched at Lisa for talking aloofly, "Actually, We have a visitor here her name is soyeon. Our other housemate's sister." both guys nodded their heads, "and she chooses not to live in the guest room." Lisa went further.

"So what's in the lunch."Jungkook asked Jia, as she was still in an apron, making her nervously laugh, "I did not know about you guys arriving today, I got to know just a few moments before the bell rang so sorry If I made it awkward." both of the guys shook their head. "It's nice to see a girl in a tight top with skimpy shorts and an apron wrapped around her snatched waist, maybe we are blessed by God to see it every day," Jia took her lips between her teeth as the guy I kind of flirtatious but who cares teh girls are used to it.