Yandere Idol.

Jia Kim a famous Idol of a Rookie group. She has become immensely famous among the idols due to her charms and skills, her group name is The Rose. They are becoming very famous in Korea and internationally as well. there are five members in the group.

Hana: Leader and Main dancer, sub vocalist. Japanese. 21 years old. real name, Mantozaki Hana. 5'5, 46 kg, triangular body shape.

Iseul is a Lead dancer and lead vocalist. centre. 22 yrs old, Korean, Real name, Eun Isuel. 5'7, Rectangular body shape, 49 kg.

Lina: Main vocalist and sup rapper. 18 years old. The second visual is Korean and Australian. Real name: Kim Soo-ah. 5'6, 47Kg. Hourglass body shape

Minah: sub-vocalist and main rapper. 19 years old. thai. Real name. Anong Sirachaya. 44kg, 5'3, triangular body shape.

Jia: lead rapper, main dancer and lead vocalist. The face of the group, maknae, Ace and visual of the group. 18yrs. Korean and Switzerland, born in Switzerland. The father is Korean. real name: Kim Jia.  5'5.5 hourglass body shape, 43 Kg.

Their new album was making records all around the world. 

Today they were performing at the Mama. Everyone was very nervous as it was their first time performing at Mama. Jia held Lina's hand and they both sighed loudly and then laughed loudly, the leader was taking care of everything. she checked the members if they needed anything and they all said a simple no.

they were ready to go upstairs as it was BTs's turn to perform, and they were watching it backstage. "Bts has come in ten  minutes you all are going up." The manager announced and soon the BTS came downstairs they all bowed.

"Good luck, The Rose." Jin spoke while the girls giggled except Jia as she was busy with the stylist, " let's go." the manager said. "Unnie stop." Jia came running while Bowing to the Bts. Jia said something in Hana's ears to which Hana nodded her head.

Jia hurriedly wore her shoes while jumping around still walking making the other laugh. "She is going to perform in those five-inch heels." Jimin laughed as they were gone. "They are working hard let's see them performing I hope they do well,"  Rm spoke as they sat in front of the LED.

 "They are working hard let's see them performing I hope they do well,"  Rm spoke as they sat in front of the LED

Jia, Lina, Minah, Hana and  I seul.

" She lost her earring, still she is so professional," Jimin spoke about Jia. they were watching them and praising them Jungkook eyes were stuck on the particular figure, he was watching her with his whole focus. her expression, performance, charms, and especially her vocals, rap, and dance got his eyes.