Hurt

Jungkook POV.

I looked at the woman in front of me, talking to her friends sitting at the bar, her hands holding the small glass filled with toxic drinks. She gulped the drinks looking at her friends, talking and laughing. I just stood a little far from her, gazing at her. Her long hair was set free today and was falling to her ass, she was wearing a black high-waisted skirt with a royal crop top, which was hugging her body so perfectly.

She looked at me through the side of her eyes but then turned her attention back to her friends, I took my phone out of my pocket looking at the Caller ID, I sighed, and I attached the device to my ear. 'Yes, Hyung." I spoke while pressing my hands on the side of my phone because of the loud noises,

"Did you get anything important related to the mission?" the person on the other line spoke. I huffed as I stared at the woman with whom I came here still engrossed with her friends. 'Yeah for details yet More to discover." I kept my words short yet comprehensive, I heard the other person sigh and then hung up the call.

I put the phone back in my pocket when I found her standing just inches away from me. She looked at me, I just looked at her until she decided to speak. 'Let's go home." that's it, her tone speaks that she was drunk. I sighed and led her the way.

We reached the parking lot, I unlocked the car and she immediately got settled in the passenger seat, I took the driver seat and I sat by her side, I started the engine and my way to departure from this filthy club, It was Midway, and I felt something was wrong with her, she kept on rubbing her thighs together, her head falling backward, her lips pursed together and her hands pressed in the center of her body, her eyes closed, wait is she having arousal.

I moved closer to her mouth to smell, what type of drink she chugged a few moments ago, Oh God did she have brandy? Her eyes immediately opened as she looked at me, breathing through her mouth, she was breathing heavily as I accidentally placed my hand on her lap to maintain my balance and moved back.

I think she was so sensitive, that she moaned. "Touch me there again." she spoke in an uneven tone, I looked at her through the side mirror, "I am ordering you," she spoke I rolled my eyes as I slowly yet painfully placed my hands on her thighs giving it a light squeeze. She whined at the sensitivity, she was surely on her high.

"What are you feeling?" I asked her without any solid reason. "I am--(She stopped to take a long breath.) Feeling so sensitive to your touches." those words were simple yet so sensual. I looked at her while turning my whole attention to her, we were in the middle of the highway, which is quite empty lately, and I was driving by the side at a slow speed.

"This is a sexual arousal," she spoke to herself as she gazed at me and then at my lips, boring into her eye, I knew what she wanted, she held me by my collar, I punched the brakes to stop the car, she held my mouth closer to her, closing it with hers, The kiss was so sensual and filled with lust, feeling amazed with this feeling, I picked her up placing her on my lap. We did not break the kiss, I knew what she wanted and I also was filled with lust just for her body.

I repeated the phrase in my mind so that in this all I never retreat from my mission, I am with her for a reason. She moaned in my mind when My hands reached to cup her clothes womanhood, her hands on my neck, we kept on kissing each other with lust and thirst lingering in our minds. I slid her skirt upward, and she was busy kissing me, giving me wet kisses all over my jaw, neck, and exposed chest due to the first two buttons opening.

I unbuckled my belt, slid my pants and my boxer down, and wasted no time slamming myself in her, with my hands pushing the panties aside, I never knew she would scream that much. I looked down when I felt a liquid flowing through her vagina coating my bare thighs, is she a virgin. but she seemed to be a playgirl, How, I was in a state of shock When I felt her bouncing on me.