Infected.

Jungkook and his friend were going to see a baseball match, " I don't know what Aunt Ree wants from us Like I am taking care of my finances and about Jia, she never gave her any chance to complain, the fuck, she is good at studies, take part in sports, Bruh but Aunt has to rant about everything and uncle Just stare at us, " Zino spoke while Jimin laughed driving the car. Zino was sitting back seat with Jungkook, Jimin was driving the car, and Mingyu was in the passenger seat using his phone. "It's ok after you are gonna get a new flat in the need of this month." Zino sighed Jimin's sentence, ' Yeah, I really wanted to surprise Jia, I want to give her everything I could offer, I felt like I was the worst brother, she always stays quiet when Aunt insults her,  And I can't really do anything about that." Zino huffed loudly, " You are doing better as a brother and thankfully she is just mature enough to know about everything." Jungkook spoke making Zino nod his head,

MIngyu was scrolling through his social media when he suddenly jolted turning around and gathering every boy's attention. " Zino your sister studies in the Hangsan High School Right." Zino immediately nodded his head, he straightened up at the intensity of the moment, "The whole school is on fire." Zino stole the phone from his hand, his eyes widened as he looked through the reel. " It's luck that the jia would be home at that time, I mean it's her off timing---" Mingyu was cut in between by Zino yelling his heart out. " She is not, it's her fencing training time." This made all of them panic.

" call her ask her if she is fine and reach home." Zino nodded his head, he took his phone out calling his sister, he impatiently kept on calling her, ' she is not picking up>" He said, dialling for her sister's friend Ryu. and thankfully she picked up the call, sighed making the boy sigh as well, he then gestures them that the call is picked up, ' Hello Ryu--- Umm I got to know the whole school is on fi---- what? that mother fucker---- Ok, I am on my way.-----." " What happened." jungkook asked Zino who held his forehead in distress, 'Change the route I am going the school." 

" tell us what has happened and who is the mother fucker," Jungkook asked again getting impatient, " that motherfucker Kyung so, he has locked Jia and Ryu in the cabin because Jia rejected him again and he wants her to admit him as her boyfriend he will let her go." " The fuck." Jungkook cursed out loud. " she has told me about him once, he has been proposing to her since his junior years and she told me that she doesn't like him, he is the bad boy and always bothering everyone, a son of some chaebol. But I never knew that bastard would do such things as well. ' drive faster." Zino yelled to jImin who nodded his head, they reached the school. Zino got out of the car, he was shocked to see the school side empty while the upper region was on fire. Jungkook also got off. ' Where are they?' Jungkook asked Zino who pointed toward the left side of the school at the auditorium. ' At the changing room." 

========

Jia removed her foil mask, and let her hair fall down from her messy bun, she was talking to Ryu about today's match with a senior, they appreciated her for her skills, she was so happy, that she removed her jacket, she walked toward the stalls, getting changed into her school uniform to leave for her house not aware if the surrounding outside, Jia came out wearing her unfirm, she placed her school coat on her bag. She started to gather her things folding her suit and placing it in the locker when she heard the door opening sound, her eyes, slightly enlarged to see Kyung So and his friends entering the girls' changing room.