King's Woman

"Hails to King Jeon Jungkook." The older male said while his hand pressed onto his chest, he bowed on one knee, and his eyes shifted to the floor, "Tell me the matter of what you are here." The person full of authority sitting on the large throne. "My King we have found a few traitors in the castle and immediately slaughtered them but one of them--" he paused for a minute getting the attention of the King toward him. "One of them was Queen's lackey trying to spy on Maiden." Those words left his mouth when the face of the king glowed with fury. "Did You kill him?" King asked him, as the male looked at the floor shaking his head, "Not Yet." he uttered out of fear. 

The King Clenched his jaw. "Take his eyeballs, cut his all fingers, let him suffer until all the blood from his body is drained out.  then Threw him in the Leo's cage." The man shivered to hear the orders of the king but stayed quiet, Unttering a small ok, he escaped from the situation. Leo is Jungkook 's pet lion. Jungkook stood up as it was the time when he left the Royal court now his ministers would handle the public matters.

Jungkook walked ahead three guards behind him, he reached the hallway, and the guards on his door opened the door of his room. jungkook stepped inside and straightly went inside the large pool. the maids were already there to help him with a good message and a perfect hot bath. Jungkook stripped himself and went inside the bath. A maid standing beside him, rubbing his back with the soft sponge, moved her hands trying to wipe his chest, her hands reaching his manhood, As she slowly circled the area, she wiped his body with the wet towel, as he stepped dipped himself completely in the pool. she stood there and looked at the Greek God bathing, she hesitantly moved forward.

Her hands reached into the water as he leaned, and she messaged his shoulder. her hands almost reached to his back, trailing his muscular back, she reached to unfold her arms around his torso reaching to his manhood again, she tried to give him a hand job, but jungkook yanked it away, His eyes gawking at her with anger. "Who told you to do this, Huh Who gave you permission to touch me." He yelled at her as she flinched, she was new, she was told to pleasure Jungkook in every way he asked for, but she was also filled with lust the time her eyes fell on his manly figure that she almost suppressed her brain about his permission. "Apologizes His Majesty." Those words left her mouth when he slapped her mouth, making her hiss and turn her face to the other side due to the impact. "Fuck off, don't  show me your face, Or I will let all the prisoners be feasted on you." Her eyes enlarged upon hearing his warning, and she bowed to him twice before rushing out.

He wrapped the robe around his body while black pants hugged his thick legs. He moved out of the bath, his room was quiet as usual. He smelled the thin air,  He called for one of his guards, "Why is she not here, I told you to send her by the time I took a bath." he spoke in anger as all his blood went cold not finding her on his bed. "King I went to take her but Queen did not allow it, Queen coldly refused as Maiden was doing some work for her." Jungkook clenched his jaw, Queen was now getting on his nerves, "Go take her here if the queen again refuses then tell her that King is in a very bad mood and he doesn't want to send her again to the silent mansion." He said as the guard bowed and left.

He sat there puffing on his cigar, as he crashed it when he heard the door getting knocked on. "come in." the door was cracked open. A lady with brown long hair stepped in, she bowed to him not looking him in the eye. as it would be disrespectful to the king. "You are late," he spoke before gesturing for her to come closer. "I was with Her Majesty, she wanted me to sew a dress for her." Not before she finished, Jungkook hand was wrapped around her right thighs, circling it in motion, he pushed her to sit on his lap. with her right leg straddling his torso. "You are my personal maiden, no one has rights to you but me," He spoke as he pushed his nose to her crook inhaling her scent. just like the flowers she is with, the whole day.