Hybrid Love

"I can show you some new virgin hybrid, they just arrived." the man dressed up in his formal uniform asked the man standing just in front of him, The real definition of perfection. his toned body walking with the aura to tear anyone's heart and throw it away if they tried to go against him. He holding the edge of the pants pocket not dipping his hand in it, as he nodded his head. While listening to the man, who just wiped his thin layer of sweat formed on his forehead due to his fear of him.

The Jeon Jungkook, the most feared person in the whole of Asia, The Mafia Lord. everything was under his control in this city, his grandfather was the president and also enjoyed his authority mostly provided by Jungkook. His father is a trillionaire due to his business expanding all around the world, just one logo, J.Jk and everything seems expensive. He tilted his head forcing himself to look in the direction where the person asked him to, The man smiled at him nervously yet his lust to get a promotion for dealing with Jeon Jungkook for good made him take every single step to achieve his goal.

Mr Methew is a manager at the Biggest Hybrid shop in Seoul, the Main branch, from where almost every type of hybrid is exported and imported in other cities as well, A shop where hybrids are caught or even made through different processes, the types of hybrids were immense, some were made or trained for sexual use or the other for security, fighting and protection. Loyalty is in their blood, Every type of hybrid in his animal shape is present in this shop which is more like a Grand luxury hotel. 

"So Mr. Jeon we are here," he opened the door for him to enter, and he ordered one of the workers to bring the new section, They reached the front of the cages, where many animals were present, The Manager tilted his head to ask him. "Sir how would you like to have your pet for your--" his words shut at the mere glare of Jeon Jungkook, he was here for a pet for his sexual needs because he had an army to protect him which included a good amount of Hybrids as well, the manager shook his head as his thoughts of showing him a female hybrid were cleared,

"Sir this is the untouched piece that just arrived," he said as he unwrapped the white clothes from the cage. A small pup pushed herself to the last corner, as the little damp hairs were shining under the luminous lighting system in the grande hall, those beautiful eyes shining with nothing but moist in those blue eyes, as he stared at those terrified eyes, the man forcefully pulled the pup out holding the beautiful creature by the upper coat, as he pushed her on the floor near Jungkook's foot, "A cross between pomeranian and samoyed, she is rare, young, maybe 5 years old, I am telling her dog age and her real age maybe near 18. yeah in just one month she would be eighteen, she is in the untouched piece just saved for you," Jungkook picked the small yet fluffy creature in his hand, brushing his hand on her thick, silly white long hair, he felt the softness and silkiness under his palm.

"She is a pale beauty with big blue eyes, a body which is defined, a tiny waist narrow yet perfect hips to be caught in a man's hands and an hourglass figure, long thick black hairs," he added as he pulled the tag from the cage and handed it to Jungkook. Virgin, rare Sub Hybrid, Jungkook read the page as he threw it away, He placed the dog down, and the man called Methew ordered the dog to change into his human form, while the dog trembled at his groove voice, and soon a beautiful woman was standing in front of them, her long black hairs covering her moulds, till her lower back, Jungkook examined her for a good second as the manager gawked as his eyes somewhere else as he knew Jungkook would not like him seeing his pet if he bought it.