Tit for Tat pt. 2

Jungkook's Pov.

It's been three days since my brother has been in the hospital on life support, His body is still not showing any sign of recovery, I ragefully walked toward Jia's house, I always roam around Jia's house so I could gather up some clues about her whereabouts, but she seemed more than lost to me every time I see her, I shield my face with the hoodie and a black mask, I noticed her getting off a Bentley. Wow, there was a guy who held her hand turning her around, and she did not resist when he slammed his mouth on her, He kissed her for a few moments and then got back in the car, She ran into her house, I was not able to see her facial expressions, Is she datings some other guy or worse  she cheated on jay with this guy, 

I stood there for a moment, and then got back to my house, If Jia did this all then I gonna ruin her fucking life for hurting my brother, I have been preparing for deadly revenge and I am fully assured that she suffers the most, even though I love her but this can't change the fact that I love my brother the most. I was walking around the alley when a little girl stumbled into me, she was in a high school uniform, she apologized to me by bowing and ran away, a bunch of guys were running behind her, looks like she was in danger, I thought of helping her, I went behind them they ran into the other side, probably the place where the alley ends with a huge wall and as predicted she was there, they had caged her, she was bawling her eyes but when she noticed me she cried for help, The guy turned toward me. ' Go away from here, we are here to punish her." I tilted my neck cracking my knuckles I stormed toward him, " Isn't it bad that she is just alone and you are so many." the guy glared at me. " She should have known it before stealing from us.' 

I gave him a scoff. ' And what did she steal?" He tilted his neck and gave me a deep sigh. "Cocaine." Oh no, girl you trapped yourself into big trouble, but I am gonna help her anyways, I punched his mouth making him stumble, the other guys rushed toward me but I kicked his chest and again punched the same guy, I was working out a lot with those three guys when the forth one attacked and thankfully the girl hit him with an empty bottle and he falls down unconscious on the floor, I held her hand in mine and started to run with her, we successfully ditched them. " thank you Oppa." she smiled at me, I shook my head. ' Btw why did you need cocaine." She fidged with her fingers, ' My bully told me to." I sighed this bullying in our society is the worst thing that happens to a student.

" next time if they give you such a task run to me, and I will give them a lesson>' she chuckled but nodded her head. ' My name is Dani or yours.' she raised her hand for a handshake. ' Jungkook." I shook her hand and ruffled her hair. ' now let me drop you home in case they come back>' She agreed with me, this girl was quite talkative on her way to her home, and she spoke a lot. She told me that she had two brothers and one cousin who stays in their house, she told me that she is so rich but she is a nerd, she is not good at studies though, her parents are so strict and they want her to be a businesswoman but she wants to study exercise science. We reached her house, not a mansion, even bigger than ours, we are rich as well, My mom owns a company, which I am gonna handle in Korea and she handles overseas, My dad was a famous entertainer but now works in a famous news channel. 

She went in not before pecking my cheeks, I did not find that act cute or lovely, I just wiped my cheeks walking away, I should have taken my car or my bike here, walking seemed a heavy task now, I strode from the place where jia lives, I saw her she was watering the plants, she did notice me as well, and bowed to me slightly. I ignored her and just stared at her, Look like I made her uncomfortable, she then sat down away from my sight toward the lilies that her father had grown. I know she loves lilies a lot, they are her favourite flowers, I sighed walking out rather than being a creep looking at her soul, sometimes I can't believe a person like her can hurt someone.