Fairytale.

"Jia wake up."The girl lazily sighed, threw the pillow to the side, she sat up. "I am up Jisoo unnie." Jisoo sighed in relief as she was trying to make Jia up from the last ten minutes, "Now go and change we have many things to do today know yah." Jia nodded her head going toward the washroom after messing her hair, Jia got down from her bunker bed and ran toward the bathroom changing into her clothes after taking a quick shower.

Jia wore the clothes Jisoo arranged for her, in the wrong way and Jisoo helped her with it. Jisoo was wearing the same dress as Jia, and soon Their other roommate also came in the same uniform as them. "Are you ready girls? " She spoke in a cheerful tone. "Yes, Rosé," Jisoo spoke in a rather irritated tone. "Ok let's get going. it's already pretty late." Jia nodded her head as they all headed toward the big building which looked like an academy.

Jia, Rose, and Jisoo are fairies, before stepping into the world of humans both devils and fairies have to go through the training sessions of this academy as well as pass their exams.  Jia, Rose, and Jisoo have facilitated themselves with the academy's dorm. they reached toward the assigned class as the letter came to them while flying in the air and opened it by itself, Rose read it and entered teh assigned class. "Hmm So it's our class," Rose spoke while they all sat on the seats they found empty the class was quite huge and crowded. Soon a girl came wearing the as uniform as them but with a butterfly batch. "She is the president," Jisoo whispered to Jia and Rose, 

"Hi guys my name is Jennie and your class is handed over to me, so if you guys needed any information related to the session or anything. You can always come to me," she announced as she gestured with her hands, and all the mess students created was cleaned up. "So guys I am going don't spread mess or you will see the other side of me," she spoke in a stern tone walking away. " And you three girls come with me." She pointed toward Jia, Jisoo, and Rose, they all stood up and went behind him. they all reached the office. "So girls go inside. By the way, You are our fairies aren't you." They nodded their head. "That's nice I am also an angel but of darkness, so I can be related to devils sometimes so be aware." she playfully winked at them.