Deal.

Jungkook pulled Jia closer to his body, placing his hands on her thighs caressing the soft yet toned flesh, he dragged his hands toward her shorts opening the first button of her high waist short, and he dragged his lips to kiss her clothed vagina. Jia whimpered under his mercy, his hands reached toward her crop top, and he slid his hand inside and pinched her skin making her hiss in pain. He kissed her womanhood one more time before dragging his lips toward her mouth, slamming her mouth with such friction, that the sound of kissing echoed throughout the silent room, his hands roaming around her body, He thrust his tongue inside her mouth and groaning at the warmness of her mouth.

His hand gripped the clothed heat of her, he gave it a spank making her gasp in the kiss, slightly detaching her wet lips from his, he hungrily attacked her neck while his hands moved to open the remaining buttons of her high waist shorts, Three buttons were undone revealing her lower belly, She held the hem of his shirt tightly gasping for air, as he released her mouth, trailing his wet tongue toward her lower region, he kissed her belly button, ready to open the last barrier to see her panties when the director shouted, "Cut." They both detached themselves from each other, Jia stood up buttoning her high waist shorts, while the director moved in their direction giving them a proud smile, "You both did amazing. " he said while Jia nodded her head going toward the changing room, Jungkook just went toward the cameraman, looking at the shot that was just taken. "It looks like you both doing it in real rather than acting." the cameraman added, Jungkook just looked at him, before stuffing his hands in his pocket and moving toward the makeup room.

Jungkook is a famous actor and singer, he has billions of fans across the world, that's why his demand in Korea is the most than for any other actor. Jia happens to be his co-worker because she is one of the few actresses who happens to be liked by his fans, his fans are kind of possessive they get leashed upon any other actress and can destroy their career in a blink. But Jia happens to be lucky in this matter, that's why he is doing Another season of their previous series with him. Jia is a model and actress, she is self-made as well as Jungkook, she has done just five to six series so far while Jungkook has done countless Jungkook has experienced, Even though Jia's series are less they got ratings far more than a struggler could get, her first series got 20 million + rating which was an excellent start even more rating than Jungkook's first one, but now his series goes around 50 to 60 million+ rating due to his influence and popularity

Jia and Jungkook are doing a series which is an adult series with many erotic scenes, both are main leads and acting as a couple, Jungkook seems to be interested in BDSM, so heavy mature content is found in the series. They don't do sex in reality yet they act that way, as if they are having sex, like hiding under the blanket or grinding upon each other. Btw jia is also famous in  South Korea as well as worldwide, after all, she is a model. 

Jungkook walked toward Jia, who was removing her makeup, she was wearing a robe upon her body, jungkook stood beside her, and she glanced at him before turning her attention toward the big mirror and removing her makeup. "You were great today." jungkook complimented her looking at her from head to toe, of course, he was checking her out. "I am gonna go out for a coffee I won't mind if you wanna tag along." Jia scoffed at his way of asking her out. "Sorry Not sorry, I have some shoots," Jungkook smirked nodding his head. "With Jimin right," Jungkook asked her. Jia looked at him for a minute and nodded her head, she applied the lotion on her face, and pink lip balm on her lips. Jia is doing an action movie with Jimin, And Jimin is Jungkook's close friend.