His Cruel Love pt.3

Jia's Pov.

I looked at myself in front of the mirror, just a little baby bump was showing, almost equal to no. I let my hair free, Maybe this is enough a little lip balm and that's all, I don't want to do any sort of make-up, I sighed, I just hoped this all went well, I am so exhausted from everything already

I turned to see Jungkook walking inside through the mirror, He stopped in front of me, taking his time to look at me, He then wrapped his arm around my waist. " You look pretty." I just gave him a nod as thank you, I stepped back from him. He then let my waist down and held my palm in his grasp, dragging me with him toward the exit, Once we were out of the mansion. he made me sit in the luxury car and this time he was driving not any driver, he held my hand as he drove, and I did not protest though I wanted to. the car came to a stop, We were at a huge luxury restaurant, He took me inside, walking like a gentleman, He opened the door for me as well.

The restaurant was empty, not even a single sight of a customer, A few staff members ran in our direction guiding us to a place, in the middle of the restaurant, a candlelight dinner table arranged with roses and scented candles, wines and other dining ornaments. Is this what he was calling a little date, even after all this I would have preferred if he had allowed me to study further and let me achieve my dreams that were left behind. He made me sit and then took the seat in front of me. " What would you like to have Baby?" I just held the menu and was thinking of something light because I had eaten a huge busted food at home that was my craving.

I ordered some decent salad type of dish and Jungkook ordered a juicy steak with cocktails, he restricted the alcoholic things, and I was shocked at first but then I remembered I was pregnant, The dinner was good but his steak was tastier than my food so after seeing me eyeing his food he gave me huge portion, though he took my salad, after the little dinner we both escorted the restaurant. once we were out I got in the car along with him, He drove the car, He pulled the brakes at some point and then got off, " Stay here I will be back in a minute." I nodded my head. He left and came back after a few minutes with a box, he gave to me, It was full of doughnuts and other sweets. " Your caretaker told me that you wanted something really really sweet since the morning and nothing in the house could satisfy your taste buds, And then I asked your sister she told me that you liked all the types of sweets from this bakery."