Vegenance.

A girl was sitting in the corner crying she buried her head in her knees which were folded closely to her chest, She cried and cried. there were marks and bruises on her body. She trembled when the cold breeze hit her body. She was not wearing anything warm but a thin piece o cloth for hiding her body.

The door cracked open, she looked in the direction through the side of her eyes still hiding her face in her knees she saw her worst nightmare. He took his predator steps in her direction, she trembled in fear with every passing second her breath became unsteady.

"Princess," he spoke but she did not respond to any of his words he chuckled. "Did you lose your tongue hmm," he spoke in a calm tone sitting beside her on his toes, she was silent and scared of the consequences. He giggled, as it echoed in a small room. He held her hair in an expressive manner and made her look at his face, she yelped in pain and tried to hold his hand. 

"P-please." was the only word that left her mouth, she was so weak to bear any of his torture, she had not eaten food for the last two days and getting tortured continuously. "Why can't you accept that," he yelled at her and jerked her body in his direction. Tears rolled her eyes, he looked at her closely, he would be a liar to deny that she don't have any effect on him. 

he looked at her shivering lips, he licked his lips and smashed them with his thin lips, she struggled to get out of his grip but failed miserably her power was nothing against it, she begged them through her eyes but he forcefully kissed her. he let her breathe by leaving her lips. she immediately moved away from him.

" Jia Baby," he spoke in a sweet tone, but it gives her chills because she know what he meant by his sweet tone, she knew the devil inside him. "You were trying to cheat on Hoon, You send me letters. It was your handwriting, you confessed to me through those letters many times. Hoon committed suicide just because of you." Jia shook her head. "N-No I never wrote any letter to you," she spoke to him.

"Why Can't you accept the fact that Hoon did suicide just because of you, he wrote everything on the paper clearly," he yelled making her tremble in fear. she shook her head and spoke the same sentence again and again. A big No. "I loved him and still do why would I confess to you through letters? I really love my Hoonie. I did not kill him."