Chapter 2- The meeting

"He is such a player goshhh" Dylan says sighing.

You furrow your eyebrows in confusion.

"Explain it to her." Nova says with a straight face.

"Zach is the son of the principal of the university. He is a bully and sometimes a weird person."

Yeahh....ofc he is weird....

"He likes to play with emotions of other people and loves to torture them mentally. Everyone says that he is like that due to less attention of parents in his childhood. He becomes a total beast when he is angry. "

The hell I ain't seeing him again...and if he tries to mess up with me, I won't rethink  to cut him in pieces and throw them out in the Pacific ocean.

" Why did he call me after class?" You ask.

"Don't go. He will do the same things with you as he did to me.. ." Nova says terrified.

"Hey hey, calm down baby. Nothing is gonna happen to her. She will be okay. Got it..." Dylan says comforting her.

"How can you say that she will BE OKAY! ARE YOU EVEN IN YOUR SENSES DYLAN?"

"Baby....[gives up] What do you want me to do?"

"Ask your brother to look upon her so that she can be safe from him?" Nova pleaded.

"But-"

"At least let me see one friend who isn't in depression due to Zach... Pretty please babe...." She begged.

"Ok, as you wish"

"CUT!" The director says

"Finally the long scene is finished" Dylan says.

"You all did a very good job" The director says.

"Thank you so much" H/n thanks him.

"For God's sake, he was talking about everyone" Y/n rolls her eyes.

"At least I am better at acting than you" *H/n smirks*

*raises an eyebrow* "I think you are just better at flexing your non- existing muscles."

"I ask you to speak to me with respect as I have the main role"

"You are saying as if you aren't standing in front of the person who is the best female actor and holds the position of the main role."

"You and the best female actor *scoffs* Remember you drooled over my body when you first saw me after years."

"Ewww.....no way....You are not even my type. I was damn forced to look at you with love eyes in the car scene. I never thought a person would ever have the ability to get on my nerves. I regret to even look at you in that scene even though I had no choice but to act."

"Seee....that just means you are not professional unlike me. You can't even feel emotions while acting."

"Guyzzz! Stop, it's enough. I need to talk to both of you in private." The director shuts them off.

Three of them make their way to the corner of the room.

"You are going to live together till you both make peace with each other. You have romantic scenes ahead when you get in a relationship in the web series and for that you need to have a  good chemistry. People are gonna watch you and love you. You are not supposed to fight in your first meeting." The director demands.

"I'm not going to live with her" H/n rejects.

"As if I'm dying to live with you.." Y/n states.

"You both have no choice.  I have already rented your apartment and you have to live there together. Remember you both signed the contract. Your apartment is on the 15th floor of this building." The director adds reading some papers.

"I didn't sign the contract to live with an ugly woman." H/n shrugs.

"I–"

"Stop blabbering right now. Don't make me repeat my words. Take the key and go." The director shouts.

Y/n and H/n shut their mouth as the director scolds them. They quickly gather their stuff and make their way to the elevator. H/n opens the door and jumps on the bed eventually lying and moving his arms and legs on the bed like a tired tired child.

"So soft. I miss my home" he moans.

"That bed is mine." You say pointing your finger on it.

"Is your name written on it?" He questions....

"Oh well Gentleman.......Is YOUR name written on it." You scoff.

"Keep quite old lady. This bed deserves someone who is handsome and smart."

"That bed must be blind then. Wait...... did you tell the director that you want to live with me?"

"Are you out of your head. I hate you. Why would I even like to live with a dumb girl." He states

"Anyways I'm booking a different room." You mumble.

*On Phone*

"Hello......umm...yeah...I need a room to stay.
Book one for me."

"I'm afraid that there aren't any rooms available right now." A girl says.

"But I need one. Do something. I don't wanna live with this old man...." You complain.

" Ig i have no option but to tell you the truth. Actually..... the thing is...... I'm not supposed to inform you about this...... but the director himself instructed me to not book any other room for each one of you.....He is paying me bonus rent as well. I really can't do anything now mam. I'm extremely sorry." She apologizes

"Ahhhh...... you all are of no use." You laugh bitterly.

"Done" H/n murmurs

"What?"

"You thought I told him right?....... your guess is wrong." He says some burying his head in the pillow.

You sigh and sit on the couch scrolling through your phone while he sleeps on the bed.

10 minutes later

"I'm going to take a shower. Let me remind you that bed is mine and your are going to sleep on the floor." You say while going towards the washroom.

H/n didn't pay any attention to you. You went in the washroom and sat in the bathtub cooling yourself down with the warmth of the water. You close your eyes and enjoy the scent of bath bomb. You come out after brushing your teeth and wearing your clothes expecting to shout at H/n as he would be sleeping on the bed only to amazed to find him sleeping on the floor.

Did he just consider my words and fell asleep without an arguement. I thought he wouldn't listen to me as we hate each other since......I guess 5 years now.......we were friends before but I don't know why he hates me.....I only recall that his sister broke up with her boyfriend and H/n fought with me saying that he doesn't wanna talk with me ever again......why do u even care Y/n......it's not like he means anything to u.....let's just sleep....................oh look this pabo isn't even covering himself with a blanket.....*smiles*....

You put on a blanket on him....... God knows why but you did that.

You turn off the light and climb on the bed and lay down with a smile on your face.

Why am I smiling?......But he looks hot when he is angry....... what are you even thinking Y/n?...... YOU HATE HIM....

----------------------------------------------------

Heyy 😆😆
I will be updating everyday now🤗

Stay tuned readers

Don't be a silent reader🤫🤫

Comment about your opinions 😁