Chapter 9- Pain

《Flashback continues 》

H/n went home by his bike missing her presence and quietly sobbing till he went towards his bed . Not caring to wipe his tears he decides to take a shower gently caressing his own neck where Y/n put her lips on. Turning off his table lamp he pulls up his blanket before hearing a knock on his main door. The knock wasn't a simple knock as he heard but it was loud banging as if the person standing outside of his apartment was ready to break the door if H/n doesn't open the door. He furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he makes his way to the now locked door being banged more stronger. He opens the door only to feel his heart breaking and his insides giving up on life as he fell on his knees in front of Liam carrying a lifeless rose in his hands. He fell unconscious right after the incident.

H/n felt himself lying on a bed before trying to open his eyes trying recall everything that had happened. As he opened his eyes he saw Liam sitting besides him in a chair. He took a look of his surroundings only to realize that he had woken up in a hospital.

"Liam?"

"Huh..."

"Rose?"

"She died."

"No! No! No! This cant be true! Stop lying to me!" Liam sat up.

"It is. Accept the truth!"

"No. It can't be. You are lying to me. Tell me where is my rose?." H/n screamed.

"She is in heaven."

"Nooo." He broke in to tears.

"I will find her. She is here somewhere."

"She isn't here-"

"Rose! Rose! Rose! Rose! Rose!" He shouts crazily.

"Forget her that she ever existed."

"No. Rose! Rose! Rose!"

A doctor came inside hearing his scream. He quickly gave him an injection which calmed him down and forced him to fall asleep.

H/n woke up again but found no one besides him. He took out all the tubes attached to him and went out only to be stopped by a nurse dragging him inside and attaching the tubes to him again.

"You need these." She said trying to make him understand of his health.

"Where is Rose?"

"She died before arriving at the hospital."

"She is my lovely beautiful sister. Today is her birthday."

"I understand how you feel sir. But right now you need to rest. I will ask Rose's boyfriend.... Liam to see you here."

"Hm."

"Don't remove them unless you wanna die." She warns going out of the room.

"I can't do anything anymore now than missing the only person I had in this entire world."

The door of the room opened revealing Liam still dressed in his bloody chothes.

"Are you feeling fine now?"