Chapter 11- Jealousy

"Director is asking us to go on a trip with him."

She is asking me to join the so called trip now. Do I really need to go? I am so angry and disappointed but I can't seem to let go of her. She pushed my Rose intentionally and she is the fucking reason of her death. I don't really know why is she acting as If she is innocent. But, still my heart doesn't allow me to not fall for her words. Oh God my heart, stop thumping for her. She ain't yours and you don't want her to be yours. You don't need her anyways. I am afraid I might fall once again if she keeps being cute and breathtakingly gorgeous. I shouldn't fall after what happened but I don't know why my gut says that she is innocent. She didn't do that on purpose. But is it necessary for me to go? I mean yeah the director is asking me to come not Y/n then, considering that I should not have any problems to go and join right. H/n you are going to go crazy and someone is going to take you to a mental hospital .What in the world is going to go wrong if you join a trip. It would be the best for you if you could do that. You don't have to be punished to live with her trapped in these four strong walls. Yes ..... good.........I will be free from her for a few days from now on.

"K, I will join."

"Are you feeling good to go on a trip."

Why are you caring so much for me Y/n.

"Hm."

"H/n?
H/n?
H/n?
H/n?
H/n?
H/n?
H/n?
H/n?
H/n?"

"Alright then, you don't want to talk to me. Keep ignoring me. I will pack my stuff. Do you want any help?"

"No."

"I guess its important for me to tell you this, that we will be leaving in 2 hours for 15 days ."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Even I got to know it just right now. If you don't believe me, you can check your message. You have kept your phone on the side table. As right now you are atleast answering me, I wanna tell you that, about your secretary don't worry, I didn't talk to her much and also stayed away from her just like you asked me to do. "

"Hm."

"So....."

H/n then gets up and heads to freshen up. He then packs his chothes in one of his backpacks and walks to the elevator ignoring the constant call of Y/n asking him if he needs help.

He then walks up to the car confused to see his secretary talking with the director.

"Oh hello to you both. Hope you all slept well the last night. I have a good news. Pretty Miss Stephenie and the handsome hot guy with abs Cavin are joining us for the trip. Yahoo!"

"That's a great news director. Hope we all can talk freely with each other during the trip." Y/n opens the door of the huge car which had 6 seats.

"Yes, that's right. Let's hope to sit together as well." Cavin suggests.

"Sure. No problem boy."

"Sir, can we have a talk while going. I actually need to discuss about your schedule for the next month." Stephenie says to H/n.

"Sure miss."

Seat owners in the car are as follows.

□-D □-Driver

■-S ■- H/n

■-C ■- Y/n

They all sat in the car and their journey began.

"Hey, I didn't saw you here anywhere, who are you?" Cavin says trying to start a conversation.

"Well I am currently working on a webseries. It's name is The Highschool Play. And also it is going to release after 5 months." Y/n answers.

"Oh, that's nice, hope you all achieve success."

"Yeah, what about you? Who are you?"

"Oh yeah, I am the son of the director and also the cousin of Stephenie."

"Does that mean that your dad and Stephanie's mom are siblings?"

"Yessss they are."

"I am surprised dude."

"It's quite intresting, isn't it."

"It is."

"So, are you single."

"Yeah, I am."

"What about you?"

"Me too. Looking for a beautiful girl like you."

"Ohh.....I am also looking for a boy."

"Great, so.....wanna hangout after we reach."

"Why not, let's go and explore. It's been ages since I went out with one of my friends."

"Am I your friend?"

"Yes, you are, my friend." A muscle of H/n's face twitches at that.

"Sure then."

"Hmmm."

"It's a little boring. Would you mind If I ask you questions."

"No issues."

"So, what's the type of boy you would like to date?"

"Maybe the one who doesn't ignore me and hates me for no reason."

"Hmm....ok."

"Your turn."

"Do you have anyone that you like?"

"Yes, I do."

"Who is she"

"She is responsible person and loves to work."

"That's a really good description. I also do have someone with whom I loved to spend time with."

"Loved?"

"Yes, it was in the past. Not to mention that guy is still in my contacts."

"Oh, ok."

Both of them kept talking about random topics unaware of a certain person who was hearing them pretending to be asleep.

"Do u wanna play some songs?"

"Sure, I love them."

Y/n then played we don't talk anymore by Charlie puth secretly watching H/n if he is asleep or listening.

Soon they reached their destination and took their bags out.

"Let me help." Cavin says.

"No it's ok....I can do it by myself." Y/n retorts.

"I will carry them, don't worry."

"But why, I have arms."

"Let me."

"Why?"

"Please let me, you must be tired."

"Thank you...." Y/n says when she feels her bag getting slipped away from her hand.

H/n.... what are you feeling now.  It feels as if someone has lit the fire in my blood and the blood is now pumping hard in my hands enough for that Cavin to drop unconscious.

The director then calls everyone to and says

"Sooo......ladies and gentlemen..........We have 3 rooms. One for me, second for Stephenie and H/n and third for Y/n and Cavin."

"I would like to change that"

-------------‐------------------------------------------

Hello... hope you all are happy. 😊
Take care of yourself. 💘💘

I wanna ask you all something. 😑

What is the nationality of you people?🤔🤔

Well... that's it.... 😁

Hehe he 😁😁

Good night lovely readers. 😊 ♥️ 💜 💙