Chapter 10- Ignore

"Yn!" A loud voice echoes in the empty park.

Y/n looks up to the voice while wiping her tears. She saw H/n's secretary walking towards her.

"Y/n."

"Yeah. Why are you here at this hour?"

"I was going to my home but decided to move around in the park for sometime. But then I saw you sitting over here. Here is H/n's phone." She took the phone out of her backpack.

"Oh yeah. Right. Thank you to give it to me today itself."

"Is H/n okay?"

"I don't know. I need to check on him."

"Okay, then, I kinda need to rush home. So..... bye?"

"Oh. No worries. Bye. Good night."

"Bye." She goes out of the park.

Should I go and see him again. Maybe he will just listen to me and explain the things to me. I know that he doesn't even want to see my face. But I cant seem to accept that. There was betrayal and regret of something in his eyes. He probably hates me to death after what happened in the morning. I was just playing with him tho. I know and accept that it was my mistake but I couldn't understand his after words........oh God ......why are you even thinking so much about him...... even after everything that happened the following morning, do you still love him the same like before.....Maybe I do. Not maybe tho......I do love him.....I love him.....and I won't give up easily until I truly get his words. I want to know if he has feelings for me or not. I will and if he doesn't have any love for me.....I will court him. I'll do anything to get you my love. I will win your heart. Just wait and watch.

Y/n then went out of the park only to widen her eyes in shock realizing that she didn't know the way home.

Hah! You get easily eaten up by these small situations. You can use your phone too....................................................................................Darn it! I don't have my phone. I forgot to get it while leaving...................I don't even know what is the password of H/n's phone.........

As she thinks for a way to reach safely, Y/n feels a cloth on her shoulders which unconsciously forces her to move her neck towards the direction only to find H/n in a pink sweater looking at her. She blushes looking at him and avoids eye contact as she expects questions from him. When she doesn't get what she expects she gets confused.

"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n?"

"Follow me."

"How did you find me?"
"Did you look for me?"
"H/n speak to me."
"You are asked to not get up from bed yet you came here. Why H/n? Answer me."
"What are you thinking and what are you doing?"

Y/n having no choice follows him till they reach their room. He opens the door and goes straight to the washroom not even sparing a glance at her. She patiently waits for him to come so she can fresh up as well. She then watches H/n drying his hair before going to take a look out of the window.

"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n?"
"H/n!!!!!!"
"Fucking reply to me."

"Hm?" He continues to look out.

"Are you feeling fine now? If not, I am willing to help you wholeheartedly." She switches her tone from an angry one to a cute one when see gets a reply.

H/n ignores her and turns the light off going to sleep.

"Please tell me. Aghhhh"
"I'll be back after the shower."

Y/n then takes a shower heading near the bed to sleep.

"H/n..... are you asleep?"
"H/n. Please talk to me. Don't be like this. I don't like you in this way. Please. Please."

Y/n then lies besides him and faces a sleeping H/n.

" H/n. Please talk to me. I want you to talk to me. I need you to talk to me. Don't make me worry about you. Are you okay?. Answer me. Please. How are you feeling? Did you take your medicine? Did you check your temperature? Did you drink water? Did you even eat food? Do you want me to make you some food? I'll make anything you did like to ask for. Do you want me to help you in anything? Please tell me. Please. Forgive me. I don't know what is going on in your mind. And why did you come to me when I was at the park? Why did you leave the bed and came over there?
Why your actions and words speak different? H/n answer me dammit."

H/n then opens his eyes and finds a teary Y/n looking at him. He then gets up to sleep on the floor.

"H/n. Don't sleep on the floor. You will catch cold. You are already ill. Don't sleep there. It will worsen your state. If you are feeling uncomfortable to sleep with me, I'll sleep over there. You can rest here on the bed. I am willing to do anthing if you are going to get better."

It's been two days since H/n is ignoring her and she is busy pleading for forgiveness.

Y/n wakes up in the morning and sees a message from the director. She then stands to wake up H/n.

"Hey, wake up."

"What?"

"Director is asking us to go on a trip with him."

----------------------------------------------------

Hello!😀😄😄
How are you all?😄😆😆
Hope you all are enjoying the Chapters.😆🥰🥰
Stay tuned because it's going to get interesting in the next chapter.🙃😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️😶‍🌫️🤭🤭🤭
Stay tuned😚🤗🤗🤗🤗

Have a good night and sweet dreams.🤗🤗💞💞💗💗💗💗