Chapter 15- Cafe

H/n and Y/n woke up in the morning and headed to a Cafe exchanging the only required words to decide where to go. They ultimately decided to speak every single word of explanation in the Cafe itself.

"A Hot chocolate for me and a Cold coffee for the miss please." H/n said sitting on the chair.

"And also a red velvet pastry for me."

"Who the hell eats a pastry in the morning??? Why are you eating it in front of me......I never like to eat sweet things in the mornings..."

"Isn't hot chocolate sweet?"

"But-"

"Ignore him...." Y/n rolled her eyes looking at the waitress.

"Sure. In five minutes Sir and and mam."

"......"

"..............."

"Ahem ahem..."

"Yea..."

"Can we resume out pending talk."

"Yeah."

"From where should we start now?"

"I don't know..."

"Think with your brain."

"As if you have a brain."

"I do have a heart tho. And I am aware of its existence due to it being throbbing loudly than usual."

"I heard people in love usually have their heart pumping blood more and more due to nervousness."

"You are absolutely correct. I am in love."

"Who is she?"

"You wanna know?"

"Yes."

"She is beautiful and the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen. She loves a good time with her friends and is also an actor like me."

"Have you worked with her before?"

"I am working with her tho."

"Oh...."

"Why are you blushing?"

"I don't know"

"But, I do know now." H/n looked at her with a smirk.

"What's up with that look?"

"You will get to know why. Patience."

"Ok....please enlighten me with your knowledge professor.."

"You have that kink?"

"Which kink?" Y/n asked confused.

"Nothing."

"Make yourself clear or I will kill you?"

"I hate that but I will love it if you replace the "ll" in kill with 'ss'."

"Huh..."

"You are too much of a baby...." H/n said placing his hand on her hand which was on the table.

"I get it..... you will love it if I kiss you?"

" Maybe..."

" But you already love someone. Don't you? Then go and chase her.  Don't waste time with me." She said taking removing her hand which was in H/n's.

"I am not wasting my time with her...."

" Huh?"

"What Huh? Huh? Huh? Are you doing?" H/n said mimicking her.