Chapter 16- Confession

"I love you"

The sweatshirt in which she would hop onto to find comfort suddenly felt uneasy and hot. Her legs flinched bad on the words which tensed her up. Her eyes shot open as if she saw a ghost. Her tensed expression then expressed an emotion she never experienced. Her spine which was froze in a bad position then lossened up as she saw the sincerity of the phrase in his eyes.

His eyes moved from her forehead to her chin trying to find the reason behind her expression. Thoughts of something he never had a thought of stricked like a lightning in his mind. The feeling of something worse and regret continued to eat him up till he was short of breath. His throat felt dry and tight as if he hadn't drank water from days. His chest moved up and down at the thought of rejection. His mind regretting his confession and his heart enjoying freedom as if a weight on his shoulders was put down after a long time did not do any aid to him but worsen his thoughts to an exceeding limit of getting up and running away from the Cafe.

"I love you too." Y/n whispered lowly but for enough for him to hear her words.

As soon as the words from her mouth left their way to meet his ears was the most pleasuring thing he has ever felt. A vibrant shade of red with a mix of pink rushed to his cheeks as he lowered his head hiding his smile for her. He doesn't know why but he felt embarrassed all of a sudden. He then lifted his head letting his eyes meet the most beautiful scene he ever observed. Y/n looking at him with a sweet gentle smile and her pupils screamed love for the boy in front of her. She looked adorable and just so cute that he couldn't contain and control himself anymore.

He stood up from his seat and gestured her to stand up by using his fingers. He stepped a little closer to her and took her hands in his.

"Y/n. I wanna hear that again."

"What?"

"That you love me."

"Why?"

"I want to just confirm it in my mind that you love me so that I don't get any wrong idea about us and whatever we will be in the future."

Y/n then tip-toed pushing her body higher making herself tall enough to let her lips brush his left ear.

"I love you H/n."

"I love you too." H/n expressed himself as he sneaked his left hand to her waist pulling her closer more than before. He cupped her cheek with his right hand and staring leaning in.

"Ahem...Ahem."

They both turned their heads towards the owner of the voice.

"Would you like if I book you a room. We also provide rooms for stay and you know private stuff. I am really sorry but kissing makes the other people uncomfortable." The waitress said.

That was the moment they realized the stares at them from all the people present there.

H/n let got of her and paid the bill on the counter.

"Sorry." He bows to everyone and holds her hand going out of the Cafe.

"H/n, that was a little embarrassing."

"Whatever it was I don't care but I am sure that I will be keeping this memory in my heart forever."

"H/n...."

"Yeah, what do you want to say?"

"Say that..."

"Say what?"

"Sayyyy...don't tease me please."

"What should I say?"

"That you love me..." She mumbled

"I didn't catch that....repeat please...."

"That you love me." She shouted a little.

"Oh, and why should I say that?"

"Because you love me.."

"And why are you so sure about me loving you?"

"Because you confessed to me."

"Oh I see..."

"Say that you love me or else I'll find someone else to say that to me.." She said before she started walking to the direction of the hotel.

"Stop."

"No!"

"Stop."

"Not until you say that you love me."

"I won't say that you know.."

"Aghhhh....I hate you H/n."

"I love you Y/n." He presses his chest to her back and glides his hands to her waist and whispers deepening his voice.

"I love you too." She says as she turns around putting her arms on his nape and placing a kiss on his jaw.

"I swear I am going to go crazy about this and I love your boldness...." He says with a chuckle.

She smiles and hugs him resting her head on him.

"Y/n...people are watching us....let's go to the hotel hmm..."

"Ok my love..."

"My love" He whispers to himself.

Y/n throws herself on the bed after reaching the hotel room as she feels a little sleepy.....

"You had a good sleep last night right?"

"I didn't..."

"Why?"

"I was thinking about someone..."

"Who?"

"Someone who is special to me and keeps me happy...."

"Ohhh..."

"Shut that face of yours.....I was eloped in your thoughts...."

"Ik love I was just acting..."

"Love?"

"Yes....love.... don't you like that.... we can choose another if you don't like that....."

"No....no...no...I mean I love it.... you can call me 'Love'.."

"I will always love you and call you as my love, love..."

Y/n blushes beautifully.

"Are you sleepy love?" H/n sits beside her.

"No...I don't want to....I'll probably just think if I lay down now."

"About what?"

"You."

"Oh....well then do you want me to tire you so that you can sleep?"

----------------------------------------------------

Heyyy my readers.....😃🙃

I love you so much. 🤗

Sleep well. ☺️☺️

I have been very busy lately. 😔😔

I really have no time to spare but still I love you so I do that...😁😁😁😁😁😁

It's a bit hard to post everyday. But still anything for you.🙁🙁🙁🥲🥲🥲

I am not going to break the streak till the story gets over.😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🤐
🤫🤭🥰🥰🥰🥰

Those are a lot of emojizzzzzzz

Good night.💗💖💝