Chapter 14- Feel

As soon as Y/n realized that Stephanie and H/n were intimately spending moments together, she felt betrayed. Her cheeks were wet and her legs gave up. Her strength to take in disappeared as she sat on the floor. Her head fell on the door with a thud as she felt herself completely numb.

H/n who was trying to sleep stood up hearing the door. He stepped towards the door ready to shout at anyone who dared to mess up his sleep. He took the handle of the door in his hand and pulled it only to find the heavy body of Y/n falling on his legs. He widened his eyes and kneeled down.

"Y/n!
Y/n!" H/n cupped her face.

"Stephanie!" He tapped her face.

"Yes-"

"Quick, give me some water."

"Stephanie then faced the door only to see unconscious Y/n in the arms of H/n."

"Yes."

"She ran to the small kitchen and filled a glass of water and gave it to H/n after coming back."

He sprinkled some water on her face and clasp opened the buttons of her shirt reavealing her collarbones to get air in her chothes which caused her to flicker her eyes open. She then saw the face of H/n which seemed worried about something. She shrugged it off and wiggled in his arms.

"Y/n, Y/n, you fainted. Please don't move."

"I wanna go. Leave."

" I am not leaving you....again." H/n said with determination using his rough voice whispering the last word. He picked her up and laid her down on the bed. Understanding the situation Stephanie then left the room probably going to Cavin's one.

"Don't you dare utter any word or anything more. I am tired of your acts. You are not alright and I can see that. You don't need that Cavin to make you sleep now. Don't make me angry now. Sleep. We will be talking about everything tomorrow. I don't want any excuses."

"Why are you playing with me and cheating on her. Huh, am I your toy?"

"You are not a toy and I am not cheap enough to use you as a toy."

"How can you even come up with these out of the world ideas to always disrespect me. If you wanna talk to me you need to respect me first if you want me to respect you back."

"The person who's talking needs to have atleast a thing which can be proved to be respected."

"You know what...... my decision to hate you was perfect and I am sure that I am not going to regret it. You trick people into craving you more and mentally force them to keep chasing you for years by using your tricks. These tricks are not going to work on me. Don't even think of applying those to my life and claim it as yours."

"What are you even accusing me of?"

"This is the exact same how I felt when you lashed out at me that morning."

"You fucking threw my phone out of the window and you expect me to forgive you?"

"You didn't say anything word about your phone than it means a lot to you. You indirectly said that it was me because of whom my bestfriend and your sister is in heaven. I asked you that day, at that particular moment itself what do you mean by that and you didn't even spill out a single word about that. You kept saying that I was the reason of her death. You hurted me enough now. How could you even think about me doing this to my bestfriend? We used to talk each other. Didn't you trust me at that time. 'My friend' these words still linger in my ears. How could you even do this to your so called friend. And as I remember the night you asked me to hold you more tighter didn't follow the definition of being just friends."

"Are we still friends?"

"What do you think when you yourself said that you hate me in front of me that day. Do you really think we can be friends after all this? I don't think that anymore."

"Explain it to me."

"What?"

"I can't make the clear meaning out of your words now. What do you mean by not being friends?"

"Oh..... so now you expect me to kiss you and lay down in your arms saying that I love you just like in dramas."

"No."

"As you said earlier, I too and talk about many thing with you tomorrow. And I hope you don't forget that. "

"Hm."

"Can I ask a question to you directly. I don't want my mind to drift in thoughts rather than sleep."

"Continue."

"Who is Stephanie to you?"

"Why do you ask that? Do you care? If you see yourself pure enough to ask me then, even I can force you to answer what were you doing with Cavin at late night?"

"That is my private life."

"Oh then, just like you miss, I do too have a good private personal life. You are not the only one to have a good life."

"Don't you dare have the guts to question my......."

"Your what? What‽"

"Sleep."

" I don't wanna sleep near a cheater and i don't even want to see your face."

"Y/n, don't say that. I still remember how you were mesmerized when you lend that book to me."

"You remember that-"

"Sleep or......"

"Or what? You can't do anything to me. Liar, Cheater, betrayer, I hate you." She said throwing not so light punches on his chest.

"I will kiss you."

"Huh?"

"You heard me, and you should know that I can and I will really return the favor of that party back to you if you don't follow my orders."

Y/n nodded her head in agreement and closed her eyes as if she was a child who just got a scolding from her mother. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard the words of H/n mentioning about their moments in the university days.

H/n was shocked after seeing the grand submission of her. He didn't expect that the memories from their university days are still fresh and alive in her mind.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey😄😄😄

Hope you all enjoyed this part..😆☺️☺️

Comment your opinion about it..😊😊😍😍

Love you all.💗🥰🥰

Keep your support just like how you keep reading.😇😇🤭🤭🤭😌😌😌😌