Chapter 8- Thoughts

Flashback continues 》

Oh God Y/n. What is going on with you. Uhhhhh... Stop being so obsessed..... I know you are so handsome H/n but that doesn't mean you can take away my thoughts or even make me stop focusing on daily stuff......while thinking about you, I get lost in every moment we spend together...... even if those moments doesn't mean anything to you...Y/n!!........you got to stop those feelings and move on .... My brain begs to me that you should just move on but my dumb heart which is now filled with love for you is not listening to me and keeps nagging me to go and hug him and kiss him and confess to him........my heart loves your smile and goes crazy when you are near me just when my brain clearly doesn't want to. My heart beats at its highest speed when my brain wants it to be calm and cool.........
He is so charming and is the type of boy i have always been craving for. The way he speaks and his body language is drawing me closer to him like i have never been. I want him to be mine but at the same time my brain doesn't let me to. I don't know if he likes me or not but I pray to the lord for him to like me back. He is clearly flirting with you and you are acting as if you don't like it. Please decide one thing do you want him to be yours or not....... I don't know my feelings towards him but I am surely aware of the thing that every time when I think about him, I go deeper and deeper in love with him. My love for him is increasing in every second of the day. But I don't even know if he likes me back or not. Just being with him and easily getting to talk to him is enough for me. I don't want him to hate me for making a move as the only thing that I wish for right now is that I don't want to ruin our friendship. I don't know if he is flirting with me for fun or he is serious about me...... The way he came to take me to the party and told me to hold him more tight is suspicious as ever. Then, when I wore the dress he was complimenting me. This is literally a messed up situation for me. The problem actually is that even if he likes me back and I like him too, I don't know if my parents will give me the permission to date him or not. Well scratch that I don't have to think about it..... I will just fight with them. I am always ready to fight with anyone if he decides to be with me. I'll be ready to fight with my parents or even with this world if he promises to be with me. The way he shivered and moaned lightly when my lips met his neck is just incredibly beautiful. Kissing him was never in my dictionary until today's dare. I guess that may be he did not like that. Maybe he was just nervous about getting licked on his neck by a random friend. Maybe right now he is regretting to ever call me to sit beside him. Maybe he wants to end the friendship with me because he didn't like the way I agreed to perform the dare in front of all people........I am so confused right now but I know one thing. That my love for him will be in my heart forever and no one in this universe can ever take him out of it.

_Two hours ago_

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Everyone chanted in the hall.

"No! I'm not licking nor kissing-"

"Do it Y/n. Everyone is having smooches and kisses and hickeys with someone or the other."

"Fineeee!!!"

Y/n took a deep breath and faced H/n who was looking equally nervous as her. His gaze fell on her lips as he scooted closer to her. He then tilted his neck for Y/n to put chocolate on it.

" That's cheating. More Chocolate!"

She poured more melted chocolate on his neck which flowed till his collarbone. She leaned closer and closed her eyes. Only few inches apart were her lips from his neck. Gathering up all the courage she had in her body, she moved closer and licked off a little to no chocolate from his neck. When H/n found her nervous, he sneaked his left hand to her waist and pulled her towards his neck which led her lips crash over his neck. She then stated licking the chocolate a little by little. As she moved towards his collarbone H/n breath hitched and started shivering. A moan was breathed out by his mouth when her tounge glided along his collarbone. Soon the chocolate was all licked off and Y/n backed off searching if some of it is still on his neck.

The party ends when everyone gers drunk either going to their home or some of them booking a room in a hotel.

"Y/n!" H/n called her when she saw her going out.

"Hmm."

"You-"

" I am sorry."

"For wh-"

"I didn't wanted them to feel that I am a loser. Dont worry I won't touch you again. "

"It's ok. But-"

"I gotta go home or else you know my mom and dad will-"

"Do you want me to drop you?"

"No, I have already sinned. I don't wanna make you do something which you don't wanna do. I am extremely sorry if you felt uncomfortable. I didnt do it on purpose. I swear to yo- my parents. "

"I-"

"Bye, will talk to later."

"By-"

H/n fell on his knees when Y/n went out of his sight. He cried. He cried his heart out realizing that she did that just for the sake of a dare. That didn't meant anything to her but just a dare.

-----------------------------------------------------

Heyyy my readers.....😃🙃

I love you so much. 🤗

Sleep well. ☺️☺️

I have been very busy lately. 😔😔

It's a bit hard to post everyday. But still anything for you.🙁🙁🙁

I am not going to break the streak till the story gets over.
🤫🤭🥰🥰🥰🥰
Good night.💗💖💝